Brooke

When I woke up this morning I could hear my sister talking in her sleep and I roll my eyes. She is obsessed with her music and wants to become a recording artist like Taylor Swift. Only one problem. We don't have a rich daddy that can spare money to buy her a contract.

I rub my eyes and slowly get out bed. I blindly walk towards my bathroom tripping once on Angus's chew toy. "Stupid dog." I grumble as I make it into the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. By the time that I open my eyes Courtney is already gone. I grab my curling iron and make big curls al over my hair. I toss my hair a few times after and finish up with a bit of makeup. As I walk to my room I notice my pink sparkly shirt that I was going to wear today is in Courtney's closet. I yank it out and throw it on. Sometimes I can't believe that Courtney and I are related especially when I glimpse at her room. I shudder in disgust as an unidentified, putrid smell feels my nostrils. Courtney and my room are connected through the bathroom so I don't worry about our parents seeing me since both of our doors are closed. I turn on the radio and squeal in delight as an old Britney Spears song plays. I sing around my room and finish getting dressed. Grabbing my backpack and after double checking that everything is there I walk out of the door. At school I am greeted by my besties.

"Why do you always look so good?" Natalia asks me.

"Yeah. How do you?" Melanie mirrors.

"What do you mean?" I feign ignorance. Sometimes their worshipfulness of me gets annoying. Sometimes I forgot that they are people since they follow me around like puppies and gush at my attention. Instead of awaiting their replies I walk to my locker and pull out my first book. "Well guys, I guess this is where we separate." I say trying not to smile.

"Actually, we transferred to your class."

"What do you mean?"

"well, we figured that you could help us in this class and it would give us more of a chance to hang out." Natalia announces with a huge, excited smile on her face.

I am just about to reply to her when a ball comes out of nowhere and almost hits me in the face. My reflexes take over and I catch it before it can hit me.

"Sorry about that!" comes a voice. I turn around and my jaw falls open. The hottest guy that I have ever seen reaches out to grab the ball from my hands. All I can do is giggle and twirl my hair. I stop myself midway through when I realize that he is laughing at me. "What's so funny?" I ask suddenly annoyed.

"You got something on your teeth."

"I lick my teeth and practically gag when I taste the toothpaste. I guess I forgot to rinse.

"At least I know that you brush your teeth." he says with a smile and a wink as he runs back to his friends.

My face drains in color and I clutch my stomach in embarrassment.

"Come on. the bell just rang." Melanie calls out as she grabs my arm and drags me to class. At least Courtney's in my class I think to myself as I take a seat across from her. She is practically drooling as she stares at a guy next to her. I don't recognize him but he is cute enough I think to myself as our teacher drones on about isosceles triangles.