There you are!

Excuse the mistakes
**************************************

"Kiran, calm down. Don't you think you're over reacting?" With this he pinned his phone to his ears, looking at his son's pathetic state.

"Ms.Anusha..., I was wondering if you can come to my cabin for a min, I heard you're not in the office?......................, oh, yes yes,..., no problem, take your time. Good day." With a small smile on his face he ended the call.

Turning to his son with his sweet smile still lingering on his face. "She is such a sweet girl. I'm glad that you fell for her and not some worthless girl." And added a chuckle.

"Dad,,,, just tell me where she is,.....and what she said."

"Wowoh,, patience son. She is in that meeting with that sponsors of the project you are dealing with. In their office." He added seeing the confusion on his son's face. "Don't worry son, she is on her way now."

Kiran huffed with relief.

"I need to tell you something son. Keep this in mind. Women, specially the ones like your mom and Anu, they will be sensitive, they deserve to be happy. Before expecting much from them, you should ensure to be loyal and keep them happy."

"Yes dad, I would never let you down." Thus Kiran left his dad's office with a smile.

"I hope so son, I hope you will not do the mistake I did once." Vishnu whispered into the empty room.

On returning to his cabin, Kiran peeps through window, to look into the parking lot. Soon he was greeted by the beautiful site of his girl getting out of a car. A smile made way into his lips, which soon turned into frown on seeing Anu sharing a laugh with a colleague, Joseph. He had good looks, cools and he was a player.

Kiran could feel his blood boiling.

No way, you little piece of bread! You think you can snatch my girl from me? And why is she moving so close to him? Is she out of her mind? He is a player! Can't she figure that out?

Am I that bad looking??

Soon his anger turned into worry with the last thought in his mind.

He rushed to the little wash room beside his chamber, fixed his looks in mirror, and soon realized he haven't thought of what to talk to her. But he had no time for that. He can never loose his girl for someone like Joseph.

He rushed out and toward his cabin, only to find a waiting Joseph in his cabin. Soon his temper was in the peek. He tried hard to be composed, and went to sit in his chair, without acknowledging the presence of a co-worker in his office.

"Ahm, good afternoon Sir, I'm here to submit the summary of the meeting we just attended." Said Joseph, producing a file towards Kiran.

Yes, Kiran left no chance of behaving like a King, and he loved it.

"And who do you think gave you permission to go to that meeting?" Those burning eyes seems to kill the poor Joseph.

"But sir..."

"Did you ask, or atleast inform me or dad about your little stunt, Mr.Joseph?"

Joseph was left with no words.

"I would like to hear the summary of the meeting from the lady who accompanied you. Now kindly get out of my office if you would want to continue with this job." And thus, he dismissed a shocked Joseph.

"May I come in?.....sir?" Came a sweet voice, after 5 minutes.

Kiran was getting tensed. His confidence was fading away.

"Yes, come in, Anu. Take your seat."

"Thank you."

After 1 long minute of silence, both of them uttered in unison.
"Sorry."

Anu needed no time to figure out the reason for sorry.
But Kiran was beyond confused. That was clearly written on his face.

"Sorry, that was my idea. For going to meeting without asking permission. I insisted Josh on going without informing."
Kiran was soon fuming. 'Josh'? Seriously lady?
"I was upset and couldn't stay here, for what happened before. So..."

"I'm really sorry for what happened back then, I wasn't thinking properly. I dunno what to say. I'm not a bad person. You should understand." Kiran was lost for words. Never in his life had he came through situation where he has to literally beg for forgiveness. She just stared and nodded her head.

Finally, the jerk realized that he is a jerk.
She smiled a little at her thought, which was soon mistaken by Kiran, as a friendly smile.

"So, friends?" He asked with his hands coming towards her in an expectation that it will have the touch of the beautiful hand of hers.

"Sure."
Do i really have a choice now?

"Fantastic then, go on with the summary then."

"Sure, umm, can I have my hand back?"

Oh no, not again. What's wrong with me.
With that thought, he immediately left her hand and scratched the back of his neck with embarrassment, mumbling a sorry.

This made her laugh out loud, but soon suppressed it, masking a serious face.

"What's so funny?" He had an annoyed expression, or we can say, he faked annoyance. But she was too smart to not notice that.

"Oh nothing. I witnessed a nightingale attempting to build its nest." And she laughed further, watching his confused expression. "You do know your expressions are prizeless, rite?" And she laughed further.

"Very funny." He soon snapped at her.

"Yes, it is."

"And what about you? You are mother of expressions."

"Oh really? You know you are too poor in arguments, rite? Hahahhaha...."

This went on further, and they soon jumped into work, enjoying even that.
Soon it was time to go home.

"Umm, Anu?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing today evening? I'm bored, and have nothing to do."

"I'm taking my sister for shopping."

"Ho," disappointment was written in his face, and voice.

"You can surely join us if you want. But don't blame me afterwards."

"Why would I blame you?"

"Because men always hate to go shopping with ladies. Oh no.... You are a man rite? Hahahaha..."

"Very funny, and what about you? Are you a lady? I have never seen you acting like one?" He asked, smirking widely.

"Uff, are you in or not? Tell me yes or no. I'm getting late. I have to leave now."

"Somebody is giving up so early?" And Anu was pissed by now. "Okay okay, I'm in." He said, raising his hands in submission.

She soon told him the place and time, bid him bye, and left for home.