Broken

Please Excuse the mistakes.
**********************************

Marriage.
Its the dream of every girl. Some are afraid of it, but every girl will have her own dreams,wishes and secret desires about her marriage.
It is a celebration to everyone around her. Dressing up like a princess, ready to be taken away by her prince.

But this was not the case with Anu.

Sitting in the bridal room, she stares back at her plain reflection in the mirror.
Its 5.30am on her wedding day, she is back from another morning ritual of her wedding.

She had broken down under the shower a few minutes ago, with her tears losing their identity immediately after they took birth in her brown eyes, merging into the water.
She had lost the count of time, staring at god knows what, mentally standing in a dark room with no door or window. She had lost all hopes on Kiran.

It took her 5 minutes to get her voice out burying the chokes. She answered her panicking friend- Priya. Her best friend knew everything about her. She would surely think Anu may have done something terrible to herself when she won't get an answer... But Anu was strong. She had responsibilities to fulfil. She can't just runaway to a lonely island- what she exactly wanted to do right now.

In no time she came out and the makeup artist was waiting for her. Now she would loose the freedom to let her tears shed. Every stroke of brush was like a slap to her. Lipstick is a plaster to keep her mouth shut. Bangles are the handcuffs for her. Every other jewel is like ropes tied around her. She's in that dark room again.

She sits like a stone and wishes her heart to become a stone. The very big disaster of her life is scheduled for today- her marriage. To a man who is stranger to her. And not to her Kiran.

She have 30min for her own, which usually is filled with teasing and gossiping with the bride in any other wedding ceremony.

Anu asks her mom with a sweet smile, she needs to be alone, to ease her nerves.

In no time she is left alone...

She stares back at herself in the mirror, sighs and closes her eyes, sinks back to her past. To where everything has begin. To Kiran.

************************************
What to expect next-
Anu meets Kiran for the first time.