Never reached the cafe

Excuse the mistakes

*******************************

It took her one whole minute to search a reason to deny his invitation for coffee. In the end she had no hope of it because it was not an invitation, it was rather an order to be followed by the poor employee, that is Anu.

Five minutes later, Anu was seated in the passenger seat of Kiran's luxurious looking car. She had a feeling that something is gonna be wrong, we can say, her sixth sense was working well.

"Dont you think we can just walk to the cafe, Sir?"
Anu was searching alternatives to reduce her awkwardness. She was not at all comfortable with the idea that she is going for coffee in her first day at work, that too with her boss's son. What will the other employees think?
Wait,
Am I the only one getting such a weird invitation?

"Do you always take your new employees to coffee? I didn't know there would be this much hospitality for employees, Sir"

Not all mi-lady, Ofcourse no one else but you.
He wanted to say those words loud. But he didn't wanted to scare her away. Instead, he choose to stay quite.

After 20 minutes of ride-
"I remember you saying the cafe is next street, Sir?" Where are you taking me you idiot?

Anu was restless.
She had known this guy for 3hours and she came out with him. How stupid was that? What if he is some kind of psychopath? What if this is all a big scandal? Is her boss involved too? What is she going to do if he kidnaps her? What if..... what if..... what if....... PANIC.

Lucky for her that someone read her mind.

Kiran chuckles at her panic and says "You worry too much. Relax Anu. Just trust me okay?"

Trust you, never!

Finally the car stops and they are in the parking lot of a mall.

"Why are we here, Sir? I thought we were going to cafe?" Anu was confused and felt weird.

"First of all, don't call me 'sir'. I might be your boss's son, but I'm not your boss. I'm also an employee like you. So basically I'm just your colleague."

"Ya rite, colleague with added benefits like skipping work." Anu snapped. But Kiran didn't seem like minding her, he continues.

"Sorry for lying, but we are not here for coffee."

"So bad that you let out the truth bit early. I'm going to go now. Thank you so much for bothering me." She tries to open the door. But Kiran was fast enough to masterlock his car.

"Seriously??" Anu is frustrated.

"Hey Listen, I don't have good friends in the office. I really needed help. You don't seem like other people in the office you know, like, everyone is after me to get promotion and such other benefits. You are the first person who didn't expect such things from me. I want you to be my friend. But for now, just help me to shop some things okay?"

Anu was flattered a little. And she didn't had any other choice than agreeing with him.

They entered the mall and were heading towards 3rd floor, which was exclusively for dining purposes.

"I thought we are here to shop."

"I'm hungry. Its lunch time. Lets eat something first." Anu was also hungry. So she thought it would be fine.

They were waiting for their order when Kiran started the conversation again.

"So, where did you do your B.E.?"

"R.V collage of Engineering. Completed a month ago."

"R.V? Impressive. So you are a merit student. Where do you live?"

"Padmanabha nagar. Lucky that I live very near to the office. You know, with all this traffic of Banglore."

"What about Siblings?"

What is this? A second interview?

"Younger sister and brother."

"What are they studying?"

Anu is really losing her temper again.
How can any one be friends with such a jerk? Yeah. Right. That's why he don't have friends. He is a total jerk.

"My sister, Tanu is studying MSc biotech. Ishaan is studying Pre University, 2nd year." Frustration was very clear in her voice. But Kiran liked the sound of it.

"Do you have a Boyfriend?"

"Excuse me??"

"You heard me clear."

"That's none of your business Mr.Kiran. I had enough of your arrogant behavior. Now Excuse me, I'm having other important work to do." Anu got up from her seat and was about to leave the place when her wrist is being held strongly by a hand.

She was stunned, stood there like a stone for a second.

There was no need to turn and look at the person to know who it was. She knew it very well, that it was none other than that jerk. Kiran.