Chapter 15

I stood on the balcony with my cup of tea in my hands looking up at the moon I could hear sam on the phone inside talking to Mitch. I really felt bad about Sam missing shows and especially being away from his brother. I let out a slight sigh before taking another sip of my tea. 

"Alright bro ill see you soon I promise" I heard his voice getting closer as he was finishing his call "bye" he finally said before opening the door to the balcony a little more so he could fit through, I suddenly felt his arms wrap tightly around my waist 

"Everything okay?" I asked concerned 

"Yes fine just Jordan is being well Jordan and worrying as he always does Mitch said" I bit my tongue I knew why Jordan was worrying but I just left it alone. 

"Listen I feel bad about you leaving your shows to be here with me it isn't fair" I explained taking the last few sips of my tea 

"Beautiful listen to me there is no where else I'd rather be then right here with you! They are my family and they will understand this is what I, no what WE need! To be together and just fix what is broken"  

"Sam it's fine now you know that"  

"I just need you to know that there is no one in this whole world that I love more than you and ill always fight for you no matter what" he said pulling me closer to him, he slowly took my cup out of my hands setting it down on the table. "Plus I can't hold any of them like I can hold you" his pressed his lips to my ear his words making me weak at the knees. 

"You know I love you right?" I giggled before I felt him slowly begin to kiss my neck causing me to let out a slight sigh of ecstasy before placing my arm up and around his neck 

"You may have told me once or twice" his soft voice send a shiver down my spine 

"Umm maybe we should umm-" I lost my words as he continued to kiss my neck  

"We should what?" he chuckled continuing to tease me 

"We should umm" I couldn't find the words I closed my eyes as he moved his hands slowly up and down my body. 

I slowly opened my eyes and turned in his arms I ran my fingers through his hair slowly staring deep into his eyes it just took my breath away. 

"I love you Jade more than life itself" he smiled as he rested his forehead on mine, with out saying a word I slipped my hand into his and intwined our fingers I smiled down at our hands always fitting so perfectly together. As I looked back up into his eyes I was met with his brown orbs darkening full of lust, he bit his lip softly before taking his free hand and placing it on my cheek.

I focused on his brown orbs as I let him take control of me I loved the way he always knew what he wanted. He slowly began to walk me into the room I kept my eyes locked strongly on his never breaking contact as he led me to the bed. I felt the bed on the back of my legs, I tugged gently on the bottom of his shirt as I went to pull it off his body. With a little help he pulled it up over his head throwing it to the floor.

He kept his lips just centimetres away from mine and his eyes strongly focused on mine the whole time. I felt his cold hands on my waist as he wanted to pull my shirt straight from my body. I reached down and pulled it up over my head before he slowly laid me down, following as we shimmied up the bed. He held himself just above me with our lips were so close to touching, part of me just wanted them to touch while the other part enjoyed how he teased me. 

"Are you ready beautiful" his words sending goosebumps up and down my body, I nodded before placing my hands on his waist and finally his lips connected with mine. I could feel them moving in sync with one another as I brushed my tongue on his lip, he slowly granted me entrance our tongues met fighting for dominance, I finally let him win so he knew he had control over me.