"Some handsome guy took you to his home. Asked his maid to take care of you and became your superman" he pulled out his imaginary collars.

"It was you?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, my love" he opened his arms for a hug.

It was him? I can't believe it. A man who saved my life days back is my husband now. Let's say that's how fate works. Damn, I should have been conscious that time.

"I can't believe it." Am I that dumb not to recognize this house? It still has the same colors on the wall.

He frowned and made a cute puppy dog face. "I thought you be giving me a hug"

"Why's that?" I asked with a giggle.

"Cause I saved you and you didn't even thank me, ungrateful woman"

"Do I need to?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Well yes," he pulled me into a bear hug despite my neglect.

*******

"Food is on the table. There's everything you need. Don't do anything on your own and please don't...."

"Oh come on, Aimen. He is not a kid"

"Tell me now. She is worse than mom"

"Like you will follow my words" I faked a smile.

Sidra and I were about to head shopping when we heard a disaster coming. Yes, a disaster. Rehan's friends are coming over, which means a complete mess. When they came home last time the living room was in a new shape. Food everywhere, video games, and all those trash. Even Maryam, Safa, and I won't cause as much trouble as they do. This is the time when my clean freak husband doesn't bother to clean up the mess.

"He will hear you. Now let's go" Sidra said swinging her handbag in the air.

"He has to hear" I turned to Rehan "Please don't spoil the room and keep...." I was stopped by the lips on mine.

He pulled me by my waist intensifying the kiss. I was shocked but gave up at last. I felt my knees going weak.

"Eww.....Guys, I'm still here. Please go to your room" Sidra yelled.

We immediately pulled apart. She had hands in her eyes.

"Do you still have anything else to say, wife?" Rehan smirked.

"Um...I left my phone in the room" I escaped from there. I touched my lips. He did that before Sidra. Augh!

"I can see you blush" He came following. "And I love it" he whispered in my ear.

I took my phone which was lying on the bed. "Do you have to go? I'm gonna miss you" he said stretching himself on the bed.

"Well, then come" I shrugged.

"I don't want to lose my sanity by going out shopping with you two" he whispered but was loud for me to hear.

"I heard that," I said moving to find an impatient Sidra.

"You were meant to" he winked.

******

It's nice to have a great reunion. I licked my ice cream cone. "So where to next?" I asked.

"Where I can find my perfect shoes" Safa beamed a smile.

It is good that Sidra is quite social. She already knows Safa and as for Maryam, she can befriend anybody. Since Safa's engagement is in a week, we are buying the whole city. Just kidding. I dunno why Safa needs this many clothes when her engagement dress is gonna come from the groom's side. But her words "I cannot walk naked till the dress comes" has the fair point.

Also, Sidra needs a "perfect dress" for her farewell party at college, so in the end, we are having a big shopping tour.

But the thing which caught my attention is Maryam and her ice cream, which has melted halfway. "Maryam, you okay?" I asked. Maryam ignoring her ice cream is like stars in the day. You get the point, right? She never ignores it, when she is the one who brought us to the ice cream parlor.

"Yeah. I am. I need something spicy" she pushed her bowl.

"What? Are you serious? You literally dragged us here?" Sidra asked bewildered at her.

Safa joined her "You didn't even let me buy my shoes" she made a sad face. "What's with your mood? Are you pregnant?" She nudged her.

To our surprise, Maryam blushed hard. Oh. My. God. "Ahh!!!" I jumped on my feet to hug her. "Congratulations"

The next minute we all were squealing, earning weird glares from everyone. Maryam mumbled a small thank you and was blushing continuously. Who would have thought this girl could blush too?

"You guys are fast" Sidra commented.

"Hey!" Maryam defended herself.

"What? In just one month or maybe two?" She said laughing. "Impatient much" she mumbled which earned her a death glare from Maryam.

Sidra let that aside and turned to me "So when I'll become phupphi, Aimen?"

And it was my turn to give her deadly glares.

---------

One more chapter to go...

Hope you enjoyed reading it. Plzzzzzzz don't ever forget to Vote & Comment!!!

:)