Im so sorry....

Lucy POV

I ran outside to check to see what was going on.
' boom ' Pow'
More cannons and clanging swords were all over the deck .
I saw men in uniform were fighting fairy tail . ' no that's......the harbor police from home ....no ..'

"There she is get her grab her now !"
One of the men saw me and started to run after me . I ran away back into the cabin though , locking the doors .
But they still banged on the door .
' no....why ...I'm so....sorry.....'

Finally they busted down the door and seized me . " stay where you are , we have saved you from these scum princess. " I growled at them and gave them a death glare ." I'm not going back ! I never want to go back to that excuse for a home !"
I back away yelling , taking the sword out that I saw next to me .
" you've only been here for a short time , and they've already turned you into a savage , can't wait till your father heard this ." The man walked over to me and grabbed my arm and tried to yank the sword out my hand .
But by reflex I stabbed him in the chest, and blood came gushing out.

I ...j-just killed someone ...
I've never done that .
The other two looked at me in disbelief, then slowly walked toward me .

As they closed in on my I saw a hand reach for me , and took me out of the middle . It was Natsu , and he looked pretty mad .
" you okay Lucy ??!" I nodded ,tears falling down my face .

Natsu looked at the cops and dragged them all outside and threw them over board . He then turned to me and hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead . " I was really worried Lucy.... I heard something and I tried to find you as soon as I could , but I got caught up ."

His voice was shaking as he swayed me Back and forth in his arms .
" I .....k-killed someone Natsu...I was ....s-so scared.... I ..." I tried to explain it to him but as I looked up , Natsu tumble to the ground .

" Natsu ?!?!?" I turned around to see another cop with a gun .

" no!!!!" I knelt down to his and cradled him in my arms as his eyes were closed . Finally after a while .......it all quieted down and the smoke cleared.

Wendy came over to me and said ," here I can heal Him let me ." She knelt next to me and hovered her hands over him. Immediately they started to glow a bright color and Natsu started to breathe again at a steady pace .

" Natsu!" I was so over joyed that I hugged him tightly crying .
" Luce ?what happened?" Natsu weakly patted my head and looked at me . " you almost .....d-died...I-I was so scared and I-"
But Natsu cut me off by sealing my lips with his . Wendy blushed and immediately left us alone .
Natsu leaned on me and tried to deepen it but I wouldn't let him. I was still in shock and .....this was my first kiss .

After a while he pulled away and looked at me . " so glad your okay....I was so worried about you..and Lucy don't you ever worry about me ...I too stubborn ." I smiled as I kissed him lightly on the lips .
Natsu smiled and held me in his arms ." Hey Natsu can you sleep with me tonight ? I don't want to be alone..." He nodded and picked me up bridal style . " Natsu you don't have to pick me up , I can walk ." He frowned and shook his head .

" no it is my job Lucy as your lover to take care of you!" He ran to his room and plopped on the bed with me on his arms .
I laughed and giggled as he held me in his arms . But afterwards we just stayed in bed staring into each other's eyes smiling .

" I love you Natsu ......." " I love you too Lucy " after saying our vows we kissed each other deeply . Natsu wanted more , but I told him to wait .
Mom always told me to wait after I'm married to do things.but Natsu pouted and laid his head on my shoulder .

After a while we drifted to sleep with stars glowing and shining , with the past events behind me nothing else could go wrong.....right ?