I pinky promise

Once upon a time there lived a little girl name Lucy . She lived in a castle with her parents , and never left .
One day Lucy went outside to the palace garden to get flowers for her mother . Little did she know that she'd encounter someone that would change her life ......
-------
In the garden
-------
Lucy's POV 6 years old .

I woke up to the sound of pretty birds outside . " hmmm ...." I say up in my bed and looked outside the window and saw the bird perched on my window , singing a song .

" hehe such a pretty song for such a pretty bird .." I smiled reached my hand out to touch it , only for it to fly down to the garden below.

I smiled and went outside my room to the study where my parents were always at . Always busy, but mommy always have me time .

Walking down I greeted mommy and daddy just as I was taught to do . " hi mommy ! Hi daddy! " although this time I was a bit careless.

I skipped over to them and hugged them tightly , giggling and laughing while at it .
" good morning Lucy dear how did you sleep ?" My mother asked picking me up . I hugged her and smiled ." I just wanted to go outside to the garden to pick flowers for you, may I?"

Mommy smiled and looked at daddy." I don't know what do you think Jude should we ." Gave a pouty face and tried to do my famous puppy eyes ." Hmm, alright yes but bring a maid with you , we don't want you hurt."

I smiled and jumped from my mommy and laughed in glee . " thank you !!"
Ran out the room and ran to the outside garden completely forgetting about what mom and dad told me about the maid .

I breathed in the fresh air and twirled around in the garden around me . " ah such fresh air .... Mmm ah!" I heard a twig behind me crack and I twisted myself around to see where it came from .

" hello? Who is there ?" I quietly tip toed toward where it came from . All of a sudden I saw something move again but this time I heard a voice .

" please come out , I promise I won't hurt you ." I said , trying to be kind . I was thinking maybe if I was kind the person or thing would come out .

Just as I suspected , a little boy my age came out . He had pink hair and wore a white scarf , with a red shirt and yellow pants .
" hello who are you?" I asked walking closer .

" oh hello my n-name is Natsu ..... I'm sorry for scaring you......" He shyly waved his hand as he introduced him self . " oh it's okay Natsu I'm okay ! Come on out don't be afraid , I promise I won't hurt you!" I put my brightest smile on and opened my arms .

Natsu smiled and came towards me . " so what's your name ?and is this your garden?" " oh my name is Lucy ! This is my mothers garden . Oh do you wanna play tag?"
Natsu nodded and I tagged him then ran around the entire garden maze .

As I was running I tripped over the path and scrapped my knee. Immediately , pain shot in my leg and I started crying . " wahhh!!!!!" When I cried I heard foot steps and Natsu came .

" Lucy are you okay ? Why are you crying ?" Natsu ran up to me and saw my knee and then ripped his shirt , using it to wrap my leg .

" t-thank you Natsu .. B-but n-now your shirt is r-ruined ..." I sobbed , while tears flowed down my face .
" it'll be okay , I promise it is ." Natsu hugged me close and kissed my forehead .
" n-Natsu , can your promise to save me , no matter how far I am ? " I looked up at him while he patted my head . " as long as you promise to trust me , even if it seems to be a bad moment ." I smiled and stuck my pinky out to him .

" I promise Natsu ." Then Natsu also took his pinky and intertwined it with mine .

After that we were separated , but that promise was still in my heart , and I thought I would never forget it ......