1.

*Tyasia in the MM*

18 years Later....
Asia woke up with her husband's arms wrapped around her waist. She was deeply in love with him and still is. She inhaled his sweet soapy sent as she tapped him. "Baby? Wake up." Asia said to Naetwan. "Just ten more minutes." Naetwan groaned as he pulled her tighter.

Naetwan had a busy day yesterday. He and his partner, Detective Stokes were up all night at the D.A.'s office, looking over files from the Marbury case. He knew he had to be at the station by 10am and figured that 7:15 was too early to wake up.

"I have to make sure the kids are ready." Asia said. That's right, they have children. Tyasia who is the oldest (17), Janard, the second oldest (15), Nazareth, the third oldest (12 1/2) and last but not least, Nijayah, the youngest (8). They were a big family but always looked out for each other.

Asia walked into her joined bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth. She put her messy hair into a neat pinned bun and went into the quiet hallway. She first woke up Tyasia. She opened the curtains in her room.

Tyasia sat up quickly because the sun was too bright. "Ma!" She groaned as she wiped her eyes. "Rise and shine. Get up Ty." Asia said as she walked out of the room. Tyasia rolled her eyes and got out of bed. She had a early college class at St. Joseph Community College.

Asia then walked into Janard's room. The room smelled like straight feet and things were everywhere. he was knocked out halfway under his cover. 'This boy so nasty.' Asia thought to herself. "Boy if you don't get ya ass up and and get ready for school! And when i get home today, this room better be cleaned or you can't go to that party Saturday!" Asia said before walking out the room and slamming the door. She hated when people weren't tidy.

"Well good morning to you to mama." Janard said as he got up. Asia went into Nazareth's room. It was very clean. Even his bed. It was painted a soft yellow because he wanted canvas walls. He was an artist. He loved to paint pictures of cartoon characters that he created. His room was filled with his paintings and above his bed, he spray painted his name with drooping letters in black and red with a yellow crown on it.

He was currently in the shower. His clothes was even out. He got that trait from his mother. She pulled out a $10 bill and put it on top of his clothes. He deserved it. Plus he's only 12. He doesn't need them big bucks just yet. She walked out of his room and walked into NiJayah's room. She was up and dressed watching Austin & Ally. She loves her some Austin Moon.

"Hi mommy." She said as she hugged her mother. She was dressed in a her uniform skirt (grey) and her white polo uniform shirt which was tucked in neatly, grey tights and her sparkly TOMS. Asia sat NiJayah in her beauty chair and put her long curly hair into two big puff balls. She added her grey head band and diamond studs.

"Go get daddy up." Asia said. Nijayah nodded her head and ran in the hallway. Asia went downstairs to cook the breakfast. That consisted of eggs and cheese, sausage and toast. The family favorite. She made coffee for her and her husband while the kids had to settle for milk until she went food shopping.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Asia yelled. Everyone ran downstairs. They loved Asia's cooking. "Morning ma." Naz said. "Good morning baby." She said as she kissed his cheek being that he was a little taller than her. He was 5'9 for a 12 year old. His brother was 6'2 for a15 year old. They get it from there father who is 6'5. Tall asses.

As they ate, Asia went to take her shower now. Naetwan was putting on his suit. "Baby, I won't be home until 10. We got to settle this case before it's too late. He's still out there." Naet said. "I know baby. I understand." Asia said. "I love you Asia." He said. "I love you more." Asia said. They kissed each other on the lips. He slipped his tongue in her mouth.