(XVII) Till Death Do Us Part (E)

Start from the beginning

Cal spread his legs on Luke, and Luke held his hips steady, before picking him up and taking him over to the bed. Luke laid him down gently on the bed. He finally joined their lips, electricity coursing through his veins as they connected. This is what Luke wanted to do every hour of every day forever.

Luke started to undress. He slung his shirt over his head and danced out of his swim trunks, leaving his boxers on. He kept Calum's legs parted and surfed in between his soft thighs, loving the way their members rubbed against each other, causing friction in between the fabric. He left one more kiss on Calum's lips before sliding down to his jaw, sucking a kiss in his little nook. He softy traced his lips down Calum's skin, running his teeth over his collar bones and biting the thin skin. He sucked on it until Calum's blood vessels popped and rose, marking the skin and leaving a hickey.

"Don't forget you're mine," Luke mumbled and Calum only moaned at the pain. Luke then started kissing Calum's nipple, nibbling it with his teeth to a point of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck," Calum cursed.

Luke left some more kisses in the indent of Calum's abdominals, reaching his hips. He kissed the border of his hips, loving how exquisitely soft the skin was. He moved his mouth over to the soft skin just above Calum's member. Right there, that's the softness part of Calum's entire body. The skin tasted like heaven on Luke's mouth.

The blonde then ran his tongue over the length, before taking it in his hand and shoving all of Calum in his mouth. Luke had never done a blow job before, but he knew what he liked and so he just gave the pleasure back.

He started bobbing his head over Calum, and Cal reached down to grasp Luke's crown of golden hair, bucking his hips. He grasped the musky tangles, moaning and altering Luke's tempo, making him take more in and quicker.

Luke gave one last swallow before pulling out. Calum was beyond contempt at how well Luke worked his mouth.

The blue eyed boy came back up to place a kiss on his Calum's lips. Calum took that opportunity to roll him over.

"I love you," Luke fumbled with his words as Calum went down on him, kissing his stomach.

Calum puckered over the hair Luke grew just above the hips to his belly button. He pulled down the band of Luke's black undies, revealing more dark blonde hair. He ran his teeth over the hair growing on the soft skin. He too enjoyed that little bit where the hips connected to his cock, skin soft and warm as clouds.

He kissed Luke's tip, before taking him full on, bobbing and gagging.

Luke squirmed at how good Calum's lips made him feel, twisting his feet so he wouldn't cum into his mouth.

Calum could tell when Luke was about to come by the way he bucked his hips back. Calum pulled back before Luke jizzed, earning a groan from Luke.

The blonde got over it and cupped Cal's face, bringing him back up for a few kisses.

Calum rolled over, letting Luke take control once more. Luke loved how here, he had someone so dominant and head strong, but in between those four walls, Luke could dominate him and make him his.

He spread Calum's legs again and went down on him, running his tongue over Calum's entrance. He clenched Calum's thighs firmly and spread them to their limit, so he would have a better view at Calum's ass. He left kitten kisses around him before he licked him up with his tongue, pursing his tongue up inside Calum to which the boy moaned.

Luke usually just bursted his cock inside Calum without much of preparation, but tonight, he only wanted to give him pleasure. He didn't want to show the brown haired boy any pain, only love. This might have been the last time they fucked after all. And so, Luke wanted to make love instead.