All Boys Boarding School And One Girl [Part 5]

IMPOTANT NOTE--Sorry I know I said I was going to write but I couldn't I went out on vacation but now I'm back sorry its short I didn't have time but ill try to write more and faster. Thanks for comments and the support luv yall xoxox. Please keep making comments and please vote. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

____________________________________________________________

Recap: I tried glaring back but I couldn't and I just had to start laughing. And he gave me a bear hug. "Can't breathe..." I said and he laughed at let me "goodnight" we said and I went back in my room. I lay on my bed after I changed since Ryan was already laying down on his bed and soon I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5:

The next morning I was waking up to be shaken and guess who it was, yup the one and only Parker. He was screaming "wake up! Wake up! You're supposed to go to your grandpa today".

"Uhhhh... one more minute please" I said sleepily turning to my side.

"No, NOW!! Come on" he was tugging on my arm"

"OKAY, sheeh you're like a little kid" I said as I got up I took a shower put on a pair of light skinny jeans and a tight blue shirt that has HOLESTER across and a with sweater that also showed my curves and I did a high ponytail then I did my makeup which was some mascara, eyeliner and lip-gloss.

"Done!" I said as I came out.

"Wow, you look Hot" parker said and I just chuckled and shook my head and I saw him smirking.

"So do you" I said.

"I know" he said and I just laughed "you have a big ego, you know?" I said

"Yup"

"Good at least you realize it"

As Ryan came in through the door with the other guys and they all said "hi" in the same time. It was peaty funny we started laughing and Parker came and put his arms around my waited and pulled me close to him I turned my face to see him and raised an eyebrow at him and he was just smirking down at me. Then I remembered what he said and why he woke me up in the first place. And I quickly got out of his grip he looked at me confused.

"Hey, when u woke me up you said I was meeting my grandfather I thought that was suppose to be a couple of days after not today"

"oh... yeah but Ryan told me that your grandfather wanted to talk to you sooner a big secret so I'm goanna tell you mine to with them"

"Oh, okay I guess...." I said a little bit confused why would tell me his secret in front of everyone.

"Alright guys lets go" my cousin said standing next to Ryan and the others behind them both. We went out the door and I locked the dorm and we started walking to the office.

** Parker's point of view**

Today me and the guy's went over to Clair's grandfather and we talked and decided to say the big 'we're vampires' secret and I am finally going to tell Claire the only secret I've kept from her that I am also a vampire I am kind off worried about what her reaction will be she is my best friend. We flirt around but just joking around I thinks she's is hot and sexy and all those things I say to her and I do love her but as a friend she is like the sister I have never had. But I am trying to make Ryan get jealous so he can make a move toward Claire because I know they like each otter he broke up with her in the first place because he was worried about her reaction towards 'vampires'. I want them to be happy together because Claire deserves it. I told the rest of the guys and her cousin and they agreed to it since there wont be a secret anymore she knows the truth and she can make a decision.