Craftbattlecanadian/and veston: walking in a summer wonderland

Sorry I missed the update. Also some rude words will be said but trust me I don't use those words. Also should I do a thirty days of otp
Mitch's POV
The pack is currently at Me and Jerome's house because we all decided that we needed to hangout . "Hey. Lachlan and Mitch!Jerome,vikk,Rob and I are going to the arcade wanna come" Preston shouts "No thanks" Lachlan says from the kitchen " Same I rather chill" I respond and flop on the couch. "Whatever you plebs" Preston shouts again then walks out the front keys to my car jingling. "Hey Mitchell " Lachlan says from behind me " hey Lachlan " I say mocking his tone. " I gotta tell you something that might ruin our friendship"he says and jumps onto the couch " Yeah" I say in a hushed voice. " I like you man a lot" he whispers he likes me! Praise the heavens he likes me " I like you a lot to mate since like ever" I say back and hug him. "Really do you wanna go out sometime" he says looking down his face red " Sure how about now" I respond. "W-What" he stutters "Come on. Obama just made the law that same sex couples can get married yesterday lets go celebrate" I say making him grin. "Sure how about we go on a walk in the park" he says " sure there's a park only is a 10 minute walk" I say then grab his hand and we walk out into the cold cool air. I hold onto his hand tighter making sure that I don't loose him as we turn the corner. We got smiles from people,cheers ' and congratulations. It was awesome " I like all this attention" Lachlan whispers making me chuckle. We turned corner " hey gay lords (cringes)" someone shouts and Lachlan turns around and flips off the guy who said it. More words were shouted from the guy " just ignore him Lachlan" I whisper as we arrive at the park " So how's Australia. How are the kangaroos" I ask joking earning a light shove. The park was empty like no one was here " So how are the kangaroos" I ask as we stop in front of a lake. "Shut up" he says and picks up stone looking at then throwing it into the water " make me" I say and pick up a stone throwing it into the water. "Fine" he states and kisses me I feel a bit dazed looking at him in shock he grins and mumbles " I win". " we should head back" I say " okay mate lets go! Race you there" he shouts and starts running I follow him running as fast as I can we're head to head toe to toe. We finally arrive " that was fun" I say and open the door we walk in and see vikk and Preston kissing. Lachlan pulls his phone out and takes a photo startling them. " We can explain" Preston shouts " whatever it'd obvious what we were doing" vikk says. Lachlan laughs and grabs hand and pulls me over to the couch with him . " You and him. Interesting" Preston says then stands up and starts walking to one of the guest bedrooms. "Use protection" I shout making Lachlan laugh I lean against Lachlan and watch some tv together as we slowly fall asleep still holding each other's hand.