• chapter 16 •

Ariel POV

"Honesty get ya ass up right now" I was trying to wake Honesty up because we were about to be late for school.

She eventually got up and I left her alone. I walked downstairs and saw my mom. She was making us breakfast usually she would be sleep or already at work.

"Goodmorning ma" I sat down at the island and watched her make us breakfast which she didn't do often.

"Oh goodmorning" she walked over and gave me a hug

Weird.

I eventually got up and when I did Honesty was coming downstairs. I laughed at how ugly she looked.

"You ready to go ?" I asked her as I grabbed my bag and she nodded

I guess my mom will be eating by herself. We walked out the door and got into the car and drove off to school.

When we got there it was the same old same old. I spotted Shawn and ran to him then jumped on him.

"Hey ugly boy" I smiled at him and he chuckled then put me down.

"Wassup don't be jumpin on me like that girl" he punched me playfully and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I walked away while he was behind me

**

We were now in the car with Shawn and Tray. I had no idea where we were going but I just sat back and relaxed.

I really like Shawn but I don't know if he'll be committed in a relationship and I don't know if he would even ask me out. I sighed and looked out the window.

BOY this is extremely short but I have WRITERS BLOCK I had no idea what to write about in this chapter that's why it took me so long to update but the next update will be longer for you guys. BTW guess who's birthday is in 2 days ! minesss like anyone cares lol but comment