• chatpter 2 •

Honesty POV

Thank you nobody woke me up early today but wen I got up nobody was in bed with me but I just shook it off. I got out of my bad while stretching and making my way to my bathroom to go wash my face and brush my teeth. When I finished doing that I walked downstairs and only seen my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning Ma" I grabbed some juice out of the fridge

" Goodmorning" she smiled my mom was such a happy person all the time

" Where's daddy at ?" I sat down at the island watching her cook

" He had to leave for a business trip" she sighed but I could see it in her face that something was wrong

" Oh well imma go get dress and you know what happen to Tray and Ariel ?"

"They said they were gonna come back to come get you so I suggest you hurry up" she chuckled and I got up to go upstairs

I grabbed my towel and went straight into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in doing my hygiene stuff. I washed my hair since it was dirty and then got out. I walked out the bathroom over to my closet. I picked out some acid washed joggers, grey shirt with leather shirt sleeves and my green glows 4s. I put that on and then sprayed some perfume. I blow dried my hair when somebody bust up inside my bathroom. I turned around quick as hell

" Hey bitch" Ariel yelled as she walked into the bathroom

" Get the hell out my bathroom yellin and shit hoe" I laughed and she just rolled her eyes

" Can ya niggas hurry up damn" I heard Tray say and I rolled my eyes while straightening my bangs and then I was finish

" Well imma go talk to mama" Ariel said as she got up and walked out the bathroom and I walked out too

I saw Tray sitting on the bed lookin like .. lawwwwdd. Ion know why but he look good.

" Fuck you starin at" he smirked and I grabbed my purse ignoring him

" Nothing important now let's go" I laughed and walked downstairs. " Ariel come on, bye ma" I walked out the house and got in the front seat before Ariel came outside and when she did she looked mad

I bust out laughin as she got in the car and slapped me in my head. I turned around and hit her back. Fuck she thought this was. Tray pulled off and i fell back against his arm.

" Get yo ass off my arm" he laughed

I sat back " Where we goin"

" My homie get together" he glanced at me lickin his lips

I nodded and layed back in the seat as he drove to wherever.

••••

The music was really loud as we pulled up. We got out of the car and walked inside. All you could smell was smoke and alcohol.

" These my bestfriends Ariel and Honesty" Tray introduced us to I'm guessing one of his friends but I wasn't really paying attention. I was checking out my surroundings. Tray grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor. I was a little shocked that he wanted to dance with me but I did it anyway.

I was grinding on him to "Move Mountains" by Alkaline. I guess he was enjoying it because I felt his friend and boy it was big. I quickly stood up and walked away awkwardly. It felt weird dancing with him like that since that is my bestfriend but then again I did like it. Ion know maybe I was just caught up in the moment. I took a seat on the bar stool just looking around and thinking. My eyes landed on Ariel shakin her ass on this boy and he looked shocked and I just laughed then I looked over to Tray and this girl. I became a lil jealous. She was all over him - what am I doing ? I shook it off and got up because I was ready to go. It was 8 o'clock when we left and I basically sat down the rest of the "get together". Some people tried to talk to me but I ignored most of them.

The car ride home was silent and when he stopped at my house I just got out without even sayin a word but I did hear him calling my name but I ignored it. I have no idea why though. I was about to open my door when someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and it was Tray and i rolled my eyes.

" Wassup ? why you seem mad" I just shrugged

" I'm not mad just tired" I put on a fake smile

" Fake ass smile" he chuckled" But foreal what's wrong ?"

I sighed in frustration " Nothing is wrong can you let me go now ?" he stared at me for a couple of seconds and each second his face got closer to mine. I closed my eyes and got ready for whatever was about to happen. I felt it. I felt his soft but juicy lips on mine and let me tell you it was amazing.

I pulled back realizing what was going on and began walking backwards. I was actually shocked that I had kissed my bestfriend. Maybe I did have a crush on him. I mean like he is cute and single but I would never expect that.

I walked inside my house leaving him standing there.I definitely won't be going near him for a while.I took off my clothes and put on my pajamas.I grabbed my headphones and layed in bed with the lights off listening to "I bet" by Ciara (A/N: that song is the shit fr😂 but back to the story😋)

I DO LIKE HIM
•••••••••••••••••••••••
40 reads for next chapter .All of my chapters will be 1000 words long that's why I take a lil long.