"She's growing up so fast, Cory." Topanga whispers; breaking the silence.

Cory nods, knowing that all children have to grow up, including his own. No matter how much it would hurt.

"I guess, some kids don't get the chance to stay in Neverland forever."

•••

"Lucas the game starts in five minutes, we need to get there!" Riley shouts as she grips tightly to Lucas' hand, pulling him forward as she charges up the sidewalk.

"Calm down Riley, we're gonna make it." Lucas says with a chuckle, and the shake of the head.

Their hands stayed interlocked the whole time they walked, neither of them wanting to part. They didn't even part when Riley began to freak out when they made it inside Madison Square Garden. No matter how many times Riley had been in there, she always had to find the time to freak out over it.

Lucas didn't even have the chance to breathe before Riley pulled the tickets out of his pocket, already searching for their seats.

"Section... 11, Row 3? How did you manage to get better seats than what my Father gets?" Riley asks shocked as she stares at the tickets.

Lucas just shrugs, not wanting to bring up how difficult it was for him to get his hands on these seats. Riley tries to head off for their seats; straightaway, but is pulled back by Lucas, who gives her a look.

"What, do you want food or something?" Riley asks, raising her eyebrows.

Lucas furrows his, as he retrieves the tickets from Riley's hand, sliding them back into his pockets. "How did you know?"

Riley laughs, as she walks the other direction, following the smell of Hot Dogs and Beer. "You always give me that look when you're hungry." She responds, looking back at him with a smirk.

A good five minutes pass as they wait in line for the food, luckily there was a TV in the area so they were able to watch the game from there.

If he had the heart, Lucas would've told Riley to calm down, but he was already prepared for Riley to be cheering or screaming at the TV as they continued to wait. He would just stand there with a broad smile on his face, as her and a bunch of other people continued to yell at the TV.

"Oh come on!" Riley shouted once more, throwing her hands in the air as another foul was called on a player. "That wasn't a foul at all!"

Lucas placed his hand gently on Riley's lower back, grabbing her attention. He smiled slightly as he felt Riley relax under his touch. "Here's your food." The cashier said with a chuckle, placing the two hot dogs and two waters on the counter as he examined Riley and Lucas, taking a note that the girl was the biggest fan out of them both. Lucas smiled as he reached in front of Riley, grabbing the two hot dogs as Riley grabbed their waters.

"Good luck." The man said with a nod, after they had payed. He had been watching the couple, intrigued by the actions that came from the two, finding it quite entertaining. Lucas gave him a nod and leaned over the counter "I'll need it." He responded. Lucas had said it just loud enough for Riley to hear, causing an exasperated, and yet sarcastic gasp to escape her as she lightly hit Lucas' arm with a water bottle.

"Ouch." He whispered as they walked away.

"You deserved that." Riley torments, linking her arm with Lucas'.

"Yeah, yeah okay. Let's just find our seats, and enjoy the game."

•••