Chapter 6

Kristin sat in her room staring at the wall, "why did he have that stuff?" She kept thinking to herself. When she got ready for bed, she realized she couldn't sleep, "what if he kills me in my sleep?" All she thought was negative thoughts, including, "what if he never loved me... It was all a trap!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Michael cried every night, thinking he was going to get caught for his mistakes in the past. He was angry as well... He wanted to know how she found out, so she went to her house that night.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, Mrs. Smith! Could I please speak to Kristin outside for a moment, we aren't really doing great in the relationship department," Michael explained as Kristin's mom opened the door.

"Oh! Sure... KRISTIN!!!" She yelled.

Kristin ran down stairs in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, "what..."

"Come outside and talk to Michael," Mrs. Smith said, "he wants to sort things out between you two!"

Kristin slowly stepped outside with a tear rolling down her face. Her mom closes the door behind her and waves. Michael bursted into tears, cupping his hands in his face.

"Why are you crying?" Kristin said, acting like she didn't care.

"I-I don't k-know what I did w-wrong?"

"Michael! You lied to me! You had blood filled clothes in your closet floor, and a huge duffle bag full of knifes!"

"That! I did bad things in my past but-" Michael pauses, "how did you know about that?"

"Uhmmmmm, someone told me to... I went in your room," she explained.

Michael got angrier and angrier, "who told you?"

Kristin looked beside her and saw Luke, "no one."

Michael knew it was Luke, his old best friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael was so upset, what made it worse, is that his mom was home after he came home from school.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Michael asked her.

She slammed the bottle of whiskey down, "I'm trying to get ready for the bar!"

"You should be at work!"

"Well, I got fired... So there! You're going to have to pack up and leave also," she explained, "we lost the house and we have until tomorrow to get out!"

Michael was so shocked, he had no friends, and Kristin hated him, so where would he stay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristin was so scared, she probably still thought Michael was going to kill her... She couldn't stand living her life knowing someone could kill her any second. She didn't know if she still loved him either.

BRUH MY CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT AND IM TRYING TO MAKE THEM LONGER BUT ITS SO HARD... I THINK YOU GUYS WANT LONGER CHAPTERS BECAUSE MY FRIEND SAID SHE WANTED THEM BUT IDK... I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!