Chapter 5

Kristin snuck into Michael's room because someone had told her Michael had a secret... But who told her? Luke Hemmings.

*at school*
"Hey, you know Michael?," says Luke, talking to Kristin.

Kristin smiles, "yeah, we sorta have a date tonight!"

"I wouldn't go for him, he has a really huge secret, I can tell," Luke whispers.

Nia rolled her eyes, "don't listing to him, he's crazy! Just go for it, maybe Michael likes you too!"

Luke got angry, "we used to be friends, but he changed."

Kristin started to get interested, "well, we are going on a date tonight, I think I could check his house out... But I don't know where we are going."

Nia got upset, "really! Why? He could catch you!"

"Come on, just do it, so what if he catches you! It's not like it was going to work out anyways," Luke said, hoping Kristin liked him in the end.

Nia stared at Luke, and slapped him in the face.
*present time*
Kristin looked around for things in his room, but she realized she was looking in the wrong place... She hadn't looked in the closet yet, so her next place was in fact the closet. She looked in the top shelf in the closet, and there were knifes in a duffle bag. Kristin was a bit scared, but then she saw bloody clothes in the floor, and she was terrified!

She ran out of the house, bumping into Mike on her way out. Michael didn't understand why she did it, he just knew that they probably weren't going to talk for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school on Monday, Kristin didn't even talk to Michael. Instead she started at him. Kristin used to imagine Michael as a cute punk guy with manners. Now, she imagines him as a crazy murderer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong with you," Michael asked, approaching Kristin.

Kristin's eyes got huge, she backed away in fright, "y-you better s-stay away from me Clifford... I-I mean it!"

Michael was so confused, "what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked.

"I can't- I just... What do you do in your free time?" She asked, making Michael confused.

"You, know the answer... I play the guitar," he explained.

"You're lying..." Tears escaped from Kristin's eyes. Michael went in for a hug, but was rejected when she pushed him off. The whole school turns and looks.

"Why are you acting this way?" Michael screams, not noticing.

"I-I..." One tear after another rolls down her face, "I don't know you anymore!"

Michael was so confused as to what she was talking about, then realized she might have figured out his little 'games'

OMG GUYS... 😁😁😁