"Stay focused." Sam said as he walked away to talk to Dean.

"Ok."I said as I smiled.

While Sam and Dean were busy looking at a map. I walked over to the ranger.

"Hello."I said with a big smile on my face.

"Hello." The ranger said smiling back.

"Sir, has anyone ever told you that you have a similar resemblance to Count Chocula?"I said with a big grin on my face.

"No... Who are you?" He asked looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

"The cereal police." I said while laughing.

Then I felt someone yank me back by my arm. It was Dean and he did not look happy at all.

"Oww." I said while rubbing my arm.

"Sorry about my annoying little sister." Dean said while smiling at the ranger.

The ranger looked at me then back to Sam and Dean.

Dean and Sam stood in front of me so I couldn't get into anymore trouble.

Sam cleared his throat and said, "We're environmental study majors from UC Boulder, just working on a paper."

"Recycle, man." Dean said while he grinned and raised a fist.

I covered my mouth and turned away trying so hard not to laugh.

I turned back and seen that the ranger was not buying what Sam and Dean were telling him.

"Bull." The ranger said looking very serious.

I held back my laugh when I seen Sam and Dean looking at each other nervously.

"You're friends with that Haley girl, right?" The ranger asked.

I stepped forward, looked at the Ranger and said, "Alright you caught us we're friends with Haley. Can't get anything by you Ranger Wilkinson."

I was happy I read his name tag earlier when I asked him about his resemblance to Count Chocula.

The ranger smiled at me then looked at Dean saying,"Well I will tell you exactly what we told her. Her brother filled out a backcountry permit saying he wouldn't be back from Blackwater until the 24th, so it's not exactly a missing persons now, is it?"

Dean shook his head.

"You tell that girl to quit worrying, I'm sure her brother is just fine."The Ranger said while taking a sip of his coffee.

"We will. Well that Haley girl's quite a pistol huh?" Dean said with a smile on his face.

"That's putting it mildly." The Ranger said.

"Actually you know what would help is if I could show her a copy of the backcountry permit. You know, so she could see her brother's return date."Dean said while looking at Ranger Wilkinson.

The ranger looked at Dean eyeing him. He looked like he was deciding weather or not he should make a copy for us.

"Please it's better than the alternative." I said with a smirk on my face

"And what's that?" Ranger Wilkinson said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Okay let's say my brothers and I go back empty handed to Haley. You know she's just gonna come right back up here to bother YOU." I said while pointing at Ranger Wilkinson.

"So what's it going be? Make a copy of one little piece of paper or be bothered all day by two girls wondering why you're not doing your job." I said looking the ranger right in the eyes.