Prologue

"Tekken: Blood Vengeance"
Courtesy: http://tekken.wikia.com/wiki/Jin_Kazama

******
Author's Note: you can just ignore this if you want and may proceed to the main story. But this prologue will be important to understand my story right next.

*****

Jin appears in the Tekken: Blood Vengeance movie as one of the main characters. He's still the CEO of the Mishima Zaibatsu. Like G Corporation (the Zaibatsu's rival company led by Kazuya Mishima), Jin is seeking out Shin Kamiya and his involvement with the Mutare Experiment (the M-Cell). So he sends Nina Williams, his bodyguard, to Russia to activate an android named Alisa Bosconovitch and use her as a spy to gather information about Shin, who's now a student at an international school in Kyoto, Japan.

Later, Ling Xiaoyu and Alisa are able to find Shin at Kyoto Castle, where he reveals that the cause of his immortality is because of the Mutare Experiment. Jin then arrives at the castle, where he reunites with Shin, whom he was good friends with back at the Mishima Polytechnical School, after not having seen each other in a very long time. After a brief conversation with his old friend, Kazuya arrives. Then, a surprisingly alive Heihachi Mishima, who survived an explosion sent by G-Corperation's Jacks sent to kill him and Kazuya, reveals himself and tells everyone that the experiments were engineered by him. After Shin confronts Heihachi, Jin then realizes that Shin was the sole survivor of the Mutare Experiment.

Shin then uses the cell's power to try and kill Heihachi, but Heihachi attempts to kill Shin by putting him in a deadly shoulder lock, spilling most of the teenager's blood and the M-Cell's power. Xiaoyu, Alisa, and a furious Jin, demands Heihachi to stop, but Heihachi heartlessly kills Shin, ridding him of the Mutare Experiment's power. After Shin dies in the arms of Xiaoyu and Alisa, Jin, angered at the process of his friend (out of all of them) dying, decides to battle Heihachi (and his father, Kazuya) and end the Mishima Bloodline once and for all. Xiaoyu attempts to stop the fighting, but it's no use. Jin, Kazuya and Heihachi engage in an epic three-way brawl, all the way down to the bottom of Kyoto Castle. After Heihachi defeats Kazuya, Jin defeats and seemingly kills his grandfather by punching him through a brick wall and sending him falling to his apparent death, avenging Shin.

Afterwards, Kazuya regains conscious and confronts Jin. He then transforms to his Devil form and physically strikes Jin (possibly with telekinesis), sending him through the wall and taking the battle outside. Jin attempts to defeat him without the usage of his Devil powers, but Jin was no match for his demonic father and Devil Kazuya cruelly urges him to transform into Devil Jin. Alisa then attempts to defeat Devil Kazuya instead, but is shut down by Jin. Annoyed that Jin has been using a "doll" to do his work, Devil Kazuya crushes Alisa in half with one single stomp, throwing Xiaoyu into despair. Afterwards, Jin finally transforms into Devil Jin, in order to put an end to the Mishima Bloodline; though his form is completely unstable and out of control. Devil Kazuya then easily defeats his son. However, as he believes he's victorious, Jin finally takes control of his new form, surprising Devil Kazuya and revealing that he never needed the M-Cell. His Devil powers now utilized, Jin successfully defeats his father, sending him plummetting into a nearby waterfall and declaring that the Devil's power is now his.

Afterwards, Jin finds Xiaoyu weeping uncontrollably next to Alisa's destroyed body. After the two friends have a brief conversation about their friendship, Heihachi is revealed to still be alive. Underneath the ruins of the castle, he destroys the coffin harbouring the spirits of the Mokujin, which was the material that the castle was made of. This causes Heihachi to then transform into a giant monster, in order for him to annihilate his grandson. Though the Mokujin try to stop him, he ignores them and attempts to use their power to kill Jin. However, Alisa reactivates herself (due to Xiaoyu's tears and despair) and sacrifices herself to strike Heihachi's weak point. Because of this, Jin finally defeats his grandfather and sends the monster tumbling to the ground. Heihachi's fate (along with Kazuya's) is unknown.

With the battle finally over, Jin puts Alisa back online, making Xiaoyu happy. He then tells Xiaoyu that in time, she will come to defeat him and he'll be waiting. Jin then flies back to the Mishima Zaibatsu.