~Chapter Fourteen~

Start from the beginning

"Whoa. That's 192 spots!" Toka gasped.

"Eheh... Yeah..." Haruo said as he scratched the back of his head.

Meanwhile...

"Why did you want to see me Hiroto-Kun?" Megumi asked. Hiroto was sat on a bench.

"I wanted to apologise to you for earlier... I really don't know what happened." Hiroto said as he scratched the back of his head. Megumi smiled.

"It's fine. It was only on my forehead. I guess I over reacted." Megumi smiled.

"Seriously!? The way you acted it made it sound like I kissed you on the lips!" Hiroto exclaimed.

"Eheh... Sorry... But if you did, I would have punched you." Megumi smiled.

"EH!? Why?!" Hiroto exclaimed.

"Well it would have been my first." Megumi said, thinking out loud.

"Seriously?" Hiroto asked.

"I said that out loud!? I thought that was in my head." Megumi said, waving her arms in panic and Hiroto snickered.

"So that means you've never had a boyfriend huh?" He snickered. Megumi turned bright red as she tried to keep cool.

"At least I don't go out with someone and then break up with them for someone else." Megumi said.

"Huh?" Hiroto said.

"The girls told me you were a player." Megumi said.

"Come on! Seriously!?" Hiroto exclaimed.

"And I also already knew. The way you pretty much checked out every girl." Megumi said.

"Wait, you was watching me?" Hiroto asked. Megumi shook her head.

"I was observing you and your classmates. I can tell what sort of people you are then." Megumi said.

"Isn't that classed as watching?" Hiroto asked.

"I don't think so." Megumi said.

"Or is it stalking." Hiroto smirked.

"As if! I don't follow you!" Megumi exclaimed. Hiroto laughed. Megumi went red again as she tried to keep her cool, but her cheeks were puffed out. "I'm gonna go study." Megumi said as she walked off.

"Why do you need to study? You're ranked 2nd." Hiroto said. Megumi stopped and looked at him.

"Oh, I forgot. We're all being tested on Tuesday. That includes your class too." Megumi said.

"HUH!?" Hiroto exclaimed.

"And I rather keep my rank." Megumi smiled with one eyes closed.

"Did you just wink at me?" Hiroto asked.

"If I winked at you, both of my eyes would be open." Megumi stated.

"Meg!" Someone shouted as they jumped at Megumi, which made them fall over. It was Kana.

"Ow... Kana. I'm still hurt from yesterday. I'm not 100% better!" Megumi cried.

"Then why did you go to the forest?" Kana asked.

"The perfume club requested some flowers and I need to get around." Megumi stated. "Now please get off." Megumi said. Kana got off, but she put her hand on Megumi's arm, which made her flinch back.

"Ah, sorry, I forgot about your arm." Kana said.

"It's fine." Megumi said. Hiroto then remembered the burn.

"Hey, Megumi, can you help me study?" Hiroto asked as he stood up and walked to them.

"Huh?" Megumi questioned.

"Megumi! You can't study with this pervert!" Kana cried as she hugged Megumi. Megumi sighed.

"I'm not a pervert!" Hiroto exclaimed. Kana just stuck her tongue out.

"Do I need to flip you over again?" Megumi asked. Kana jumped back.

"Seriously Megumi! You can't!" Kana said.

"You know I always accept requests." Megumi said. Kana puffed her cheeks out while Hiroto grinned. "If you get your notes and some books and meet me in the library." Megumi said as she pointed at the library building before walking off.

"You better not try anything." Kana warned before walking off. Hiroto just shrugged it off before walking off.

...

"Whoa, this is so simple now." Toka gasped.

"See? All you need is to have your own method of doing things and you can do it." Haruo smiled.

"Thanks!" Toka said.

"Do you need help with anything else?" Haruo asked.

"I could do with chemistry." Toka said.

"We can do that next." Haruo smiled.

"Thanks a lot." Toka said. Hiroto walked into the library and saw Megumi sat at a table, reading. He walked over to her.

"Hey, I'm here." Hiroto said as he put his bag down and sat down.

"Hi." Megumi smiled. "What do you need help with?" She asked.

"Social studies." Hiroto grumbled.

"You need to be more positive." Megumi said. "And I thought you would be good at social studies since you're a playboy." Megumi stated.

"Hey! No need to be-is that Toka and Haruo?" He asked.

"Huh?" Megumi said. She then turned to where Haruo and Toka is. "That's rare." Megumi said.

"What is?" Hiroto asked.

"I've never seen Haruo smiling while teaching someone. He's usually sighing and putting on a fake smile." Megumi said.

"Hey, let's spy on them!" Hiroto said.

"You can. I'm gonna study." Megumi said.

"But that's boring." Hiroto said.

"Maybe, but I actually plan on going onto Assassination High School." Megumi said.

"Huh? What's the point when the world could be blown up by March?" Hiroto asked.

"Well that's not gonna happen." Megumi said. She was frowning. "We will stop Korosensei. Do you really think I'll let that octopus take away my future?" Megumi asked. Hiroto was speechless. Megumi then smiled. "We will stop him." She said.

Tbc...