~Chapter Fifteen~

Class.

On Sunday, everyone studied. They studied in groups and alone, or in Karma's case, he was trying to distract people and Katsune? She was sleeping. The next day, Tomohito and Nagisa were walking through the campus.

"Um, where's our class again?" Nagisa asked.

"No clue. I forgot to ask." Tomohito sighed.

"Hey! Newbies!" Someone shouted. The two stopped and looked to see Haruo.

"Oh, hey." Nagisa said.

"I was told to come and show you to the classroom." Haruo said.

"Oh, thanks a lot. We were sort of lost." Tomohito said.

"Well just follow me." Haruo smiled. They walked to a building. It was a wooden one. "This is the classroom building. It's got so much history the head master didn't want to build a new one." Haruo said.

"What if it breaks?" Nagisa asked.

"Don't worry. The floor and borders always gets something done to them to make them stronger every year." Haruo said and the boys sighed. They walked into a classroom and saw all of Class 3-E with most of the assassins.

"So, what classroom is this?" Nagisa asked.

"The 3-F-A class. It stands for 3rd year future assassins." Haruo explained. The boys walked through to go talk to their friends. Megumi then ran through and shut the door before sliding down and panting. Everyone looked at her.

"Again?" Amami asked. Megumi nodded. Kana walked to Megumi and helped her up.

"I don't get why you don't let me kill the bastard." Kana said.

"Because I'm a big girl. I can handle myself." Megumi said.

"That's why you're panting." Karin said.

"Alright~! I only ran because he was acting creepy." Megumi sighed. Kana had a dark aura around him and the others jumped back.

"Please. Let me kill him." She said, cracking her knuckles.

"Trying to act tough really doesn't suit you." Hiroto said. Kana had a vein pop out and stormed to Hiroto.

"I'm not acting tough! I am tough! Tougher than you at least!" Kana exclaimed.

"I'm a guy. Guys are tougher than girls." Hiroto said.

"Megumi!" Kana shouted. Megumi sighed before walking to them.

"What?" She asked.

"Who's tougher!?" Kana asked.

"Why am I being dragged into this?" Megumi asked with a sweat drop. Karin then pulled her out of it. "Thanks." Megumi said and Karin smiled.

"No problem. Oh, I have some photos to show you." Karin smiled. Megumi looked confused. Karin got some photos and showed Megumi. It was of Hatake and Hinano. Megumi giggled.

"Hinano-Chan." Megumi shouted. Hinano walked to them.

"Hai?" She asked. She then two the photos and turned red before jumping back. "What are you doing with those!?" She exclaimed.

"With what?" Rio asked as she looked.

"Nakamura!" Hinano exclaimed.

"Hey, mind if I burrow one?" Rio asked with a grin. Karin nodded as she passed one to Rio. It was one of Hatake giving Hinano a bug. "Thanks! hey guys!" Rio shouted as she ran off.