Alex and John

Alex's pov ( haven't heard about her in a while. Go back to 'the day arrives' if you forgot )

It's A.M homeroom. I sit in my seat. Ten minutes early, as planned. I got out my book and read.

Time skip

"Hello, Alex. The other students are arriving", the teacher said. Is it bad I forgot her name? I think it was Ms. B, no, Ms T, no, it was Mrs. M. Yes, Mrs M. How can I forget?

"Okay", I reply. I take my book, and stuff it in my book bag.

I watch the other students come in. Like every morning. 😀 First, Julia. Lily. Steve. Zoey. Rick. Lucia and Jake holding hands.
Lucy. Jasmine. Bobby. John. Suzy. Samantha. We go to a very small high school. So my class has 15 kids. 😀

Ouch. I feel a poke in the back of my neck. I look behind me, and it's John. He has short brown hair, and hazel eyes. He always distracts me from class. He always says hi to me in homeroom. I get yelled at for looking at him. What does he want?

"Hi, Alex"

"Hi, John"

"So, what are you doing?", why does he ask? Our conversations don't get this long. I am scared.

"I'm reading"

"Cool, so you like to read?"

"Yeah, why do you ask, John?"

"Well, I won a 10 minute shopping spree at Barnes and Noble. And, I don't want it. I wanted to know if you wanted it?", he says.

I nod violently.

John's pov

Alex nods her head, repeatedly. I can tell she is excited. I finally had the courage to ask her out. After the spree.

Suddenly, Alex falls out of her chair.

Everyone is staring at her.

She gets up, brushing dust off her.

"I'm okay. Carry on with the lesson, Mrs M"

Everyone in the class gasps.

"Alex, my name is Mrs F, not Mrs M!", says Mrs M/F.

"I'm so sorry", Alex says.

"My sister Molly, is a teacher, too. Her name is Mrs M. She's a better teacher than me. You just reminded me that. Detention after school!", Mrs M/F says.

"That's not fair!", I scream.

Everyone gasps, including Alex.

"Yeah, that's not fair! She made a mistake! She fell on the floor, worry about that! Not a simple mistake!"

"Ok, John. You have detention too!"

"Thanks, John", said Alex.