XXVII. We Got Him Back!

Chapter 27 updated September 14, 2015; 11:32 PM GMT +8

Chapter 27 reupdated April 24, 2017; 1:54 PM GMT +8

— — — — —

— ★ My (Author's) PoV ★ —

"What would all of you pigs do if that brat over there turned into that fucking titan again and eat all of your asses?" Continuing his foul attitude, Levi started mocking the Military Police as he grabbed the hair of the now scared, blue-green eyed cadet, the trial on Eren's custody now starting to take action.

Many people have gathered just to witness this scenario.

A titan shifter caught by Humanity, who wouldn't come out of curiosity?

There stood Erwin, Hanji and Mike along with the officials of Garrison and Military Police, looking at each other's eyes, talking just by looking and staring.

You're positioned in front of the court with Mikasa and Armin, which is a part of the Legion's plan.

"So you're saying The Survey Corps can handle him all alone?" Nile Dawk, the current chief of Military Police Brigade, bluntly asked, seeing the Corporal smirk, his right foot suddenly landing on Eren's left cheek, blood starting to flow down the poor cadet's lips.

"Much better than you MPs can do."

All of the people watching were shocked or they simply gasped in fear.

They're seeing a titan shifter, after all. Who knows when he'll transform?

As Eren gets beaten non-stop by the Corporal, you and Armin suddenly felt the murderous aura coming out from Mikasa, who was looking intensely at the scene.

You looked at her with eyes of sincere apology as you hold her clenched fist, the black-haired beauty looking back at you.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled, Mikasa's eyes widening. "I mean...I was the one who—"

"Squad Leader!" Armin shouted, getting everyone's attention, all their eyes glued on the three of you.

"Is something the matter, Squad Leader (L/N)?" Nile asked from afar, making you shake your head and wave your hand at him slightly.

"N-nothing you all should be concerned about. Please continue," you said as you apologetically smiled, looking at Armin who was seriously covering his mouth. "It's fine, Armin. It was my fault for being careless. I nearly told the plan to the ones around us. Anyway, thank you," you whispered to the blonde cadet as you gave him a smile.

The Corporal continued giving the poor cadet's frail-looking body hard kicks as he started to grumble things just to get the situation over with.

'Just hang in there, Eren!' you thought as you continued to watch Eren suffer, Mikasa's fist clenched so hard it started to turn white, making you squeeze her hand gently, giving her an encouraging smile after.

You really don't want this kind of plan, but of all the plans the entire Legion brainstormed, this plan was the most effective and the fastest one as of the Commander's opinion.