"I'm loyal" I said laughing with him. "Aya a lil too loyal maybe some of that can rub off on that nigga Chris " he said finally pausing his music putting his head phones in his bag.

The professor started to talk about what we would be doing for the semester and how or class assignments would be graded based on class participation.

I was still wondering what Tim meant by that comment he made about Chris, didn't want to be rude and ask while the professor was talking so I wanted until after class.

             "Aha Tim" I said trying to catch him before he walked out the door. I gathered my stuff rushing up to him as he was walking down the stairs. "What happen between you and Chris?" I asked a little concerned.

"It's personal bruh, no disrespect I know that's your friend and all but I ain't fucking with that nigga any more matter of fact I don't even mention his name to me" Tim said having one of his hood moments as we walked out the door.

"Alright bro, besides that what's been up nigga!?" I said switching the mood. "Shidd, school , still hosting the hottest parties ! Doing what I do best" he said laughing. "What fucking bitches forgetting their names ?" I asked laughing making him smile.

"Naw bro you silly that's you mr. Pretty boy " he said as I tried to hid my smile. "You know you want to smile oh soft ass" he said laughing. "Never soft bro chill" I said.

"You wanna grab something to eat, its this dope ass potato shack around the corner ?" Tim asked as he walked towards the campus library parking.

"Yeah, my professor isn't here yet so we don't have class until next week he emailed us" I said as he pulled out his keys unlocking his car door.

      "Boys done upgraded, that's this the RT?" I asked as I got into his car. "Yeah, bought this hoe with my summer refund check" he said laughing as I put my backpack into the backseat.

I really wanted to know why him and Chris wasn't talking, usually Chris tell me everything so it was strange he didn't tell me him and Tim wasn't kicking it anymore. We pulled up to the shack getting out the car as you seen nothing but college students inside eating and drinking beer.

"Just get me whatever you're getting" I said as he told the woman to bring two buffalo wing potatoes with extra sour cream. We sat down as they brought over our drinks.

"I know you don't want to talk about this but it's strange that y'all not friends man, I swear when I came out here y'all was best friends" I said with a quick laugh.

He didn't say anything just looked at me taking a sip from his drink. "Jordan I told you it was personal bro" he said now starring at me.

            "How personal Tim?" I said not giving up on finding out. I knew I was bothering him by the look of his face. "Y'all was more than friends ?"

I asked taking a sip from my drink looking away breaking eye contact, as the woman brought over two big potatoes filled with chopped up buffalo wings covering it.

"Thanks" I said as she gave us a friendly smile walking off. "You really wanna know huh?" He said leaning in towards me. "I really do?" I said smiling with a soft laugh.