Chapter 12

Astrid's POV

Hiccup has been driving until we reached at Poppy's Coffee. It only took like almost 7-10 minutes. But it was worth it. To me its more like a date than just hanging out as friends because he kissed my hand. Maybe he was just showing off. Well I'm not gonna let this best day the worst.

Hiccup went down first then he opened the door for me to get our of the car. Is it me or is this a date? For REAL! OMT I must be in the Valhalla's.

He also opened the door for me when we got inside Poppy's Coffee. He is such a gentleman. I kinda winder what did he planned today.

"So. What do you want to order M'lady." He asked

"Hmmm. I like red velvet but it's with cheese and kinda don't like it. Maybe I'll get the Oreo cupcake." I told him.

"Okay M'lady. How about for drinks?" He asked.

"Maybe iced tea." I replied.

"Okay." He said.
"Two Oreo cupcakes and iced tea please." He said to the cashier. Oh Hiccup, are you a copy cat or something or do we have the same choice.

(BTW xoAutumnLaylaHxo don't judge me about their cupcakes except for the drinks because we were not able to order that at Poppy's ;))

Hiccup paid, got his change and we sat down on a empty table. For about a minute our cupcake and drinks are here. It looks tasty.

"Mmmm..." I said by looking at the delicious cupcake and about to get the small fork.

"Looks delicious right." Hiccup said

"Yup. I can never resist Oreo, cookies and cream, vanilla and red velvet." I said.

"Those are your favorite." Hiccup said

"Yup. How about you?" I asked

"Oreo, cookies and cream, vanilla, chocolate and red velvet." He replied

We are already eating the cupcake. I usually take it a not slowly to finish my cupcake while Hiccup, he is almost done. I'm also almost done but I'm taking it slowly from what I just said.

"After this what are we gonna do?" I asked him almost done with my cupcake.

"Well I was thinking we could go to the park and walk around, look at the sky and point at clouds and maybe just sit and talk more." He replied then he drank his iced tea which I was also drinking my iced tea.

"Okay" I said

"How about you want do.you want to do? You can do what ever you want today with me." He said.

"Uuh. The park is okay." I said

"Okay." He said

We are just finishing our drinks ad left Poppy's Coffee and Hiccup drived us to the park. It only took like 10-15 minutes because of traffic.

"Okay here we are. Berk Park." He said.

The Berk park is the best park that I could go. The beautiful lake and flowers and also the cooling trees.

We went down the car and went in to the park. We sat down under a tree. The spot is a good place to have a picnic but we aren't having a picnic. Well maybe next time we could have a picnic.
Its been a long time since me and Hiccup hanged out. We just sat there and talk about what we were doing lately since we haven't met for 2 years.

Later on, I saw Jack. Oh great. He might make fun of us when he sees me and Hiccup hanging out.

Hiccup's POV

its been a long time since me and Astrid hanged out. For about 2 years I think. And also I think my dad kinda forgot about her. Well its been 2 years and my dad is always busy. But I don't know if mom still remember her.

Soon I saw Jack. Oh great. Here goes the perfect day about to be ruined. I asked Astrid if she wants to go some where and she said yes. We stood up and we still have time to get away with Jack.

We went out of the car, I opened the door for Astrid to get in the car and them I went in the car. I start the engine and start driving. Its about 5:24 pm. I was thinking I'd she could stay at my house for the night. So I asked her.

"Astrid, do you want to go to my house?" I asked

"Sure. As long as Jack doesn't know we are hanging out and thinking we are on a date but its not a date." She said.
"Or is it?"

"What!?" I said.

"Well 1 you kissed my hand and made me blushed, 2 you kept saying M'lady when we were at Poppy's Coffee and 3 your like acting like a boyfriend." She stated

"Ya I guess you could say that. Its just that... I couldn't help myself.. I.... Love... You." I said and confess a little but still it wasn't a date.

"I....... Love.. You too... Hiccup." She said.

Soon we arrived at my house and we went inside.

"Well come back son." My mom said.
"Well hello Astrid. Wow, look at you. Your so pretty. You might the perfect type for Hiccup and he also likes you." My mom embarrassed me a little.

"Mom?!?!!" I said. And Astrid chuckled when I called out her name because she was embarrassing me.

Well at least mom still remembers Astrid.

We went up stairs to my room and she lied down to my bed. Toothless also sent with her to bed. While I sit down on a chair near a a small table.

"Well hello Toothless. Its been years we haven't seen each other." She said to Toothless.
"So what are we gonna do now?" She asked me

"Well.... I..... Don't know...." I said.

She got out of the bed and walked towards me then she sat in my lap. (Me: *fan girling XD*) I kind a blushed a little but it wouldn't show.

"Well we could do this even though we were just still friends or....." She said moving her head towards mine and our nose touched then............ Our lips are almost touching........... Then................................................................................................................................................................... We kissed.

We were kissing for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds just to breathe.

"Well I couldn't get used to it." I said and she chuckled a little and smiled. I smiled back.

------

To be continue.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

Loved it

Well tomorrow is my birthday and founders day at my school. Whooooooo party. I might not be able to update tomorrow and plus its almost school day :( sad right. But I promise to update a lot of chapters

Bye guys and have a great day

-Winter