Chapter 8

After school Hiccup, Jack and Eugene practice again at Hiccup's house.

"Okay guys let's take a break." Hiccup said.

"Ugh good." Eugene said.

"Let's watch TV or text our friends." Jack requested.

"If your gonna watch TV, what channel are you gonna watch? And if your gonna text which one of our friends will you text? I bet it's Elsa." Hiccup said with a smirk at the last sentence.

"First, any channel. Two yes I would text Elsa-" Jack was cut off by Hiccup.

"Ha! I knew it I win!" Hiccup said with joy.

"Har-di-har-har can I finish what you was gonna say." Jack said.

"Fine." Hiccup said

"So what I was saying, I will text Elsa and Aster which you don't know who After is yet." Jack said.

"Okay." Hiccup said. "So what channel are we gonna watch?" Hiccup asked.

"I'm away ahead of you." Eugene said which he is already watching the TV.

"Okay!??" Jack said.

Jack texted Elsa and Aster, Eugene and Hiccup are watching the TV. Hiccup wanted to text to Astrid but he doesn't have her number and he doesn't want to ask Jack for her number because he knows that he is gonna joke him again.

So he's just gonna ask Astrid tomorrow when they see each other.

Soon Eugene and Jack went back to their home, Hiccup ate his dinner, change to his pajamas and went to sleep.

Hiccup's POV (finally a POV)

I wake up by the sound my alarm clock.
"Uuuugghhh" I said growling but then I remember that I have to ask Astrid for her number so that I can text her. Or maybe I can ask her to just hang out on text.

"Hiccup, breakfast is ready." My mom yelled.

"I'll be there mom." I yelled back.

So I put on my original clothes and wear my sneakers and went down stairs to eat my breakfast.

---Time skip---

Astrid's POV

I was just going to my locker until Hiccup came.

"Hey Astrid." Hiccup greeted me.

"Hey." I greeted back.

"So... Uuhm... Can I have your phone number... I mean we were friends before but we didn't even have each other's phone number." Hiccup asked.

"Well... Sure... You are right though." I thought.
"I'll give you my phone number later.... Maybe at lunch?" I asked him if it was okay with him.

"Uuuhh.... How about after class so that Jack won't start bugging us again." He said which he does have a point cause if I give my number to him at lunch Jack is gonna make fun of us.... A little.

"Okay. After class we meet outside the school at gate." I said.

"Okay. I'll see you there." He said.

Then we went to our classes.

---Time skip---

Lunch
Nom nom nom

---Time skip---

After classes I went to my locker to put down un needed things and went outside at the gate waiting for Hiccup.

Hiccup's POV

I went to my locker to put down my un needed things but I didn't see Astrid. She must be outside already. I'm just closing my locker and I saw Jack.

"Hey Hicc." Jack greeted.

"Hey Jack." I greeted back.

"So still at your house today?" Jack asked.

"Ya and tomorrow we're not gonna practice." I replied.

"Okay!? Why not?" He asked.

"Just to... You know... Have a break... From all that we have practice. And u have to rest my voice." I replied.

"Okay then... You know you have a great voice." Jack said.

"Hahaha okay I'll meet you later." I said a bit sarcasticly.

I went out to find Astrid at the gate waiting for me.

"Hey Astrid. Sorry to keep you waiting." I said.

"What took you so long?" She asked.

"Well I went to my locker and talk for a while with Jack." I said.

"Hmmm.. Okay." Astrid said.

"So may I have your phone number?" I asked her.

"Give me your phone and I'll put my phone number into your contacts." Astrid said.

"Okay. And may I also have your phone and I will put my number?" I asked her.

"Okay." She replied.

We switched phones and put our number and give it back.

"I'll text you tonight." I said.

"Okay. I'll be waiting." She said. "Bye" she waved good bye. And went home.