Chapter 4

Math class is over and they went to their second class Music. Astrid likes music and singing.
Hiccup likes music too but he doesn't like singing because of his voice. Astrid was so excited but Hiccup wasn't.

"Hello class. I am Ms. Melody, your music teacher. We're gonna have a lot of fun. Singing, dancing and playing some instruments if one of you knows how." said Ms.  Melody

They have already started their music class.

***25 minutes later***

It's only 5 minutes left till their next class.

"Class, next month we will have a Dragon Berk High Party. And I want some volunteers to play music and sing. Anyone would like to volunteer or nominate someone?" Ms.  Melody said

Elsa raised her hand and said "I would like to volunteer and nominate Astrid to perform at the party." Astrid was shocked.

She was thinking of who else would perform at the party. Then she already know who to nominate.

Astrid raised her hand.
"Yes, Astrid." Ms. Melody said.

"I would like to nominate Hiccup to perform at the party." Astrid said.

Hiccup's POV

WHAT!!!!! Seriously Astrid! Really?! Ugh you have got to be kidding me.

I raised my hand and said "Uhmm.... Ms. Melody..... I-I-I don't want to perform at the pa-party." I said nervouly and a little shock.

"Well Astrid nominated you. Maybe you can also pick someone to perform with you like a band." Ms. Melody said.

Great who am I gonna pick for a band thanks a lot Astrid har-di-har-har.

"Okay. I guess I can perform in a band." I said.

"Okay, who will be in your band?" Ms. Melody asked.

"Well Jack will be in it but I still have to look for one more. I will just tell you as soon as the band is complete." I said.

1 down one more to go.

"Okay Hiccup, I will give you some time." Ms. Melody said.

"Well it's time to go to your next class now. Before you all leave.... Those who volunteered and nominated will perform their music next week on our class sure that we will know what is your song and people can make some suggestions. Okay time to go now." Ms. Melody said.

------------------------------------------------

Everyone pack their bags and went to their next class which is Home Economics. Mr. Green is there teacher.

(Boring)

---Time Skip---

Home Economics it over. They went to their last class in the morning. They went to Science class. Sir. Albert is their Science teacher.

---Time Skip---

RRIIIIIIIINNNGGG

The bell rang. Time for their lunch.