Purple Hair & Games

Katie's POV

I woke up after my usual time, 6:00 am. Since I'm head councilor, I wake up everyone else in the cabin at 6:30. I slip out of bed quietly and head to my bathroom. All head councilors get their own bedrooms and bathrooms. I quickly put a sweater on and my jeans and slide my shoes on. I walk into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. As I go to rinse I glimpse in the mirror and discover my hair was purple!!!

I stomp out of my cabin. "STOLLS! YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT!" I yell. Travis and Connor emerge from their cabin, grinning.

"Yes Katie Kat?" Travis asks. I point to my hair. "WHY DID YOU DYE MY HAIR PURPLE? AND DON'T CALL ME KATIE KAT!" I yell in his face. I feel my cheeks get red, and I step away from his face.

"How is this supposed to come out?!" I ask, angerly. "Aw but Katie, purple suits you so well! Don't you think Travis?" Connor says to his brother, smirking. "I'm tired of all your pranks! Why do you always get me and no one else? One more prank and I'll blast you into Tartarus!" I yell at them. Travis and Connor look at each other and smirk. And of course they turn around and run. I scream in frustration and run back into my cabin.

"Katie? What's wro- oh.." my sister Miranda says. "THEY WON'T TELL ME HOW TO GET THIS OUT!" I whine to her. "Come here. Let's go to the Aphrodite cabin, they're experts with this stuff." she says. "Okay." and we start walking.

■■■■■■■■■■

Travis' POV

We ran away from Katie as fast as possible. We barged into our cabin and yelled "Wake up guys! Cabin inspection in 20 minutes!" "Gosh that was great Travis! Did you see her face!" Connor says, laughing. I chuckled. "Oh I know Connor." I say.

-----------30 minutes later-------------

"Okay guys! We have archery after lunch and it's currently 9:25. Go do whatever you want." Travis says. "Let's play truth or dare!" Connor says when their siblings have left. "Okay let me go get everyone and I'll meet you in our cabin on 15 minutes okay?" Travis says to his brother. "Okay!" Connor says. Oh boy. Travis thought to himself. They have no idea what they're in for.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you like the first chapter! Remember to vote please! I'll update tomorrow or something. Enjoy the rest of the book!

<3 Syd

P.S: there's gonna be a surprise in a couple chapters so stay tune! (: