School Days Part 2

A/N: Hey guys! Two chapters so soon! Just to let you know I'm not going to A/N at the end of the chapter anymore. Well anyways enjoy! I don't own Princess Peach or any other characters.

"Wake up!" A servant pounded on the boys koopalings room.

The younger koopalings sighed. They hated getting waken up by the servants. They were so rude about it! They all grabbed their uniforms, which were like Ludwig's but said Koopa Elementary.

"Hurry up! I need to wake your sister! No mischievous!" He yelled going to Wendy's room.

"Wake up!" He yelled to Wendy to.

The boys went into their bathroom and Wendy went into her.

"Where's Junior?" Morton asked.

"I don't know." Lemmy responded.

"Probably already at breakfast."Iggy added.

"Where's Mama Peach?" Larry asked.

"Umm... Maybe she's still asleep?" Iggy guessed.

"It's almost eight, she probably already woke up." Lemmy added.

"Let's just ask Cookie. We'll never figure dat mystery out dat way. Dat's to hard." Roy said.

"I guess." Larry said.

Although he won't admit it, he wouldn't want to go to school without his mother saying goodbye at least.

As they came out of the bathroom, Wendy came out at the same time. She was looking at her uniform in disgust. It was nearly the same of the boys, but a sweater jacket instead of a vest, and a skirt instead of pants, she also had a blue bow with orange dots to match her uniform.

"This outfit is so tacky!!" She complained.

"Shut up Wendy." Roy told her.

"I don't see why you are wearing shades. Doesn't match your outfit." Wendy said messing with her bow.

"Deez shades are who I am." Roy told her.

"Whatever. With this outfit I mine as well wear classes!" Wendy complained.

"You mean, glasses?" Lemmy corrected.

"Shut up! It doesn't matter does it?" Wendy yelled.

"She's right, dat does not matter." Roy said.

"Roy, you better stop talking like that! You know Mrs. Shane can't stand talk like that!" Lemmy reminded his brother, remembering having her as a teacher.

"Dat old hag?! I hate her! She's a dweep and doesn't take many shower! So screw her!" Roy yelled.

"I hope I don't get Mrs. Shane she seems like a little-" Wendy started.

"She is! C'mon let's just go eat!" Roy said going downstairs, followed by his siblings.

"There's Cookie." Wendy said looking at the old chef.

"Hey Cook a!" Roy yelled.

"What?!" She yelled at him.

"Where's Mama Peach?" Larry asked.

"And Junior?" Iggy added.

"Don't forget King Dad." Lemmy finished.

"Princess Peach is out for a walk with Kamek, Junior is at the table, and give your dad thirty seconds and he'll be in here for a second breakfast." Cookie told them.

"He already had breakfast?" Wendy asked.

"Yes. But he'll be here any min-" She started.

"Cookie is food ready?!" Bowser yelled coming in.