Mario Kart and Fish

A/N: Here's another chapter! Enjoy! I don't own Mario or any other characters. I made the picture on this chapter, and I didn't realize I forgot Junior. So I'll make it up to him.

-Darkland Mall-

"Ok you brats, no buying extra stuff." Bowser told his kids walking in the mall.

All the kids looked disappointed, as if they really wanted to buy something else.

"There's the kid's bike and carts store. We meet at this bench in exactly twenty minutes." Bowser said pointing at a bench.

"Ok." Lemmy answered for all of them.

The kids all raced to the store. They were all trash talking each other. Bowser smiled proudly at his kids. While Peach just rolled her eyes.

"Come on Peachy, let's go get our rides." Bowser said walking to the store.

Peach looked around in the store before realizing something. Hardly any of the bikes had been bought.

"Bowser, how come hardly any of the bikes or carts have been sold?" She asked him curiously.

"Because only I have time to race but I have this store cause it looks so awesome." Bowser told her.

"Makes since." She told him still looking around until she found a bike.

"Bowser I think I'd like this bike." Peach said pointing to her standard bike from Mario Kart 8.

"I'll buy it for you Peachy. I'm just going to use my bike from the castle." Bowser said picking up the bike.

"My stars your so strong." Peach said giggling.

"I'd try to show how much more strong I can be, but I don't what to brake your bike and have to buy another one since it's 10,000 coins." Bowser told her.

"You would have to pay for two, even though you're the king?" Peach asked, but meant it in a jokingly matter.

"You're right! I shouldn't have to even pay for one! Hey cashier, I'm the king and I'm not paying for the bike!" Bowser said taking the bike and grabbing Peach's hand before she could protest.

The cashier was just in shock but didn't dare call the police, knowing his king would probably kill him and the police for it.

"Bowser why'd you do that?" Peach asked being forcefully pulled out of the store.

"You told me to." Bowser replied with Peach rolling her eyes.

"We have ten minutes until we have to go get the kids and unfortunately claim them as our own." Bowser said groaning.

"Will then I should probably go buy a new biker suit if I'm going to be racing on a bike." Peach said looking away for a second then looking back to see Bowser gone.

"Bowser?"

Bowser came back a minute later with Peach's suit from Mario Kart 8.

"Pretty isn't it Peachy?"

"Oh, Bowser! I love it!" She said hugging him.

"Aww. You're so cute when you're hugging me." Bowser said hugging her back.

-World 1-Small Castle-

"Ok we're about to battle the boss. It's a Boom-Boom. So try not to get killed." Mario sighed.

"I won't get killed but Luigi probably will." Toad said.

"Shut up fungus!" Luigi yelled at him.