Story 5 - Fictional Characters Cannot Be Real!

"(Name), stop it. " Regis said, filled with boredom. "This is stupid."

"But..." you sighed,knowing fully well of your stupidity.

"It's not real...come on..." He groaned, pushing down the screen of your laptop. "Stop fantasizing over this cat -eared bastard. It's obviously just an anime character."

"Shut up! He's my baby! He's my lovie! He's my soul!"

Regis felt the jealousy burning up in him,his eyes turning dull. "Uh huh, your lover..."

"Oh,are you jealous?" You chirped, oblivious of his attitude. "Hehe ~ too bad~"

Too bad

Regis clicked his tongue in annoyance,then sighed. "Why would I be so jealous over those fake things? Are you looking down on me or something?"

"Someone's jealous~" you giggled at his response. "Don't worry, I'll always be with you~" You exclaimed chirpingly.

"Always be with me?" Regis blushed for a moment, breaking out of his stoic character. But soon, he returned to his usual scheme. "Ha, you better be."

*-*-*-*-*-*- Time skip -*-*-*-*-*-*

A few days later~

You arrived at Regis house after being called to play video games. You found it a little weird as you never expect him to do such a thing. Well, maybe he had a change of heart.

"Regis?..."

You called loudly as you knocked on the white door of his house.

...

"REGIS! REGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS! " you started to make a fuss out of impatience.

Soon, he came slamming the door open. "CAN'T YOU WAIT?"

"Sorry..." you pouted. "I thought you were making a cake or something."

"As if I'll do that."

"Sheesh! Even the manliest man would do that,ya know! "

"Shut up and come in." He sighed and pulled you in by the hand.

You were albeit taken away. The grip on your hand was so not gentle,nor was it a painful one. It was somewhat rough though...

He pulled you into the darkness in his room,hugging you tightly. "(Name)..."

Shaken by this sudden situation, you stood still. At this moment,your phone rang.

"Master~! Its 3p.m.!" The app rang out.

A frown flashed across Regis' face as his face slowly darkens.

"Disgusting." He murmured. "Extremely disgusting."

"What?..."

He grabbed the phone in your pocket and stared at it. It was then he swung his hand up and spiked it down to the floor.

It broke into pieces.

"It's disgusting!" He bursted out shouting. "SERIOUSLY DISGUSTING!"

You felt chills run down your spine and up again as you felt yourself turning breathless. Your face turned pale in shock and you knew that this was going to be a traumatizing situation. "R-regis...don't...my phone..."

"I want to trap you so much... " he mumbled,cupping your face with his hands.

"Hey, (name),

How about staying here forever with nothing else but me?"

----------------

End.

A/N
Aka Author's note

Well,I haven't been updating much here.

On my account I mean. Like well...

I have no idea on what to do.

I guess I'll try making more fanfictions but with anime characters.

... meh.

It depends,really.

Anyways, enjoy all my fictional stories.

I enjoy reading all of your comments

Happy face. C: