8

BriannaTorres834 helped me so if you would check her out that would be great. She has named this chapter,

A little bit of my time...

I woke up to the annoying beep of my alarm. I didn't remember drinking the night before, but a horrible headache shook through my head like an earthquake. I sat up putting my hand on my head, holding my hair.

An unexpected pain erupted from my core. Every time I moved it hurt more and more. I stood and staggered my way to the bathroom. I filled a cup with water and took a midol (cramp medication). They went as fast as they came.

I walked back to my room to put on clothes. I found a tight black shirt with the words 'Black Butler' written in Japanese on the front. I wore a red skirt that was two inches from the knee. I grabbed my black low top converse, the white tip was stained from dust, dirt, and grime.

I once again went to the bathroom and curled my hair and adding hairspray so is would stay curled. I put it in a pony tail, leaving small locks by my face. I put on pearl pink lipstick, one of my favorites that was almost completely gone. I put a crayon eyeliner colored in black under my eyes and a small amount of cream eyeliner on my eyelids. I grabbed the eyelash curler to change the way my eyes would show. I also added black mascara to the top lashes and looked in the mirror.

I no longer looked like a slut, but like a girl trying to fit in the picture as she was. Somehow meeting Mark Fishbach changed my attitude and mind.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen where I found my mom asleep on the floor, a bottle of wine empty in her arms. I grabbed a granola bar and ran out the door. I started my car and smiled to myself.

I got to school to find Dani with a puzzled look on her face "what the hell are you wearing " she asked.

"I'm wearing what I thought would suit my personality" I told her putting my hands on my chest.

"What kind of personality do you have" she asked.

"I'm not a slut anymore" I told her "I'm actually being who I am" and with that I walked away.

I walked into his class to see Mr.Fishbach shocked at the sight of me. He held up a finger beckoning me. I followed his steps into his office. He shut the door softly "you were amazing last night" he said quietly in my ear. I looked towards the ground, a blush rising from my cheeks. I felt two fingers under my chin that pulled my eyes from the ground to his eyes. "I like what you've done to yourself (y/n), you look much better playing as yourself"

"Thank you Mr.Fishba-" I was cut off with soft lips gently touching mine.

He pulled away "you're truly beautiful, but you must go class is about to start" I simply nodded and left to sit in my seat.

Later

I got home and walked up to my room. I sat on the edge of my bed turning on the tv to Netflix. I started episode 4 season 1 of black butler (sorry if you don't watch anime) re watching this show for the third time. I knew all to well what this episode was about. Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis (Ciel's butler/demon) were to find out who Jack the Ripper was. To do this Ciel had to cross dress so nobody would recognize him.

I sat there watching when my phone buzzed. I saw a text from Mark.

Mark- wanna come over

Me- sure

Mark- alright I'll be there in 17 minutes

I paused the show and jumped out of bed. I kept what I was wearing on, but I took my hair out of its pony tail and reapplied my makeup. I recurled my hair and just as I finished I heard a knock at the door.

I ran downstairs and grabbed the doorknob "where are you going" my mom said in an annoyed tone.

"Out with a friend" I replied.

"That's all you do is go out with friends" she sneered "one day you'll get knocked up and when that day comes I never want to see you again"

Tears burned at the edges of my eyes and I walked out slamming the door. I had my eyes closed and I felt two arms embrace me. I dropped to the ground and the arms came with me and my eyes shot open. It was Mark giving me a warm embrace. My hands were balled fists against his chest. I lightly hit his chest while I cried into his shoulder. I could feel his warm breath on my ear leaving tingles down my spine. My crying finally slowed and I pulled away. He cupped my face, wiping away my tears with his thumb and he hugged me again, but this time I hugged back.