7

Chapter 7: Pasta and panties

Authors Note: Sorry that I didn't update this weekend. My friend came over, so I was busy. Get your hearts and ovaries ready ladies, it's going to be wild!

We arrived at a blue, two story house. When I walked in the door I was expecting to be pushed against the door or the wall, but instead I smelled something great. As I walked to the kitchen/ dining room to see a table set with candles and plates of spaghetti. "Mr.Fishbach, what is this" I asked him.

He walked towards me putting strands of hair behind my ear "(y/n), this is my move" he whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine.

A hand was placed on the small of my back, guiding me to my seat. He pulled out the chair for me and he sat across from me. He pulled out a lighter to light the candles. I was surprised that he did all this for me, and once I took my first bite Mr.Fishbach had stood up, grabbing something from the fridge, bringing back pop and vodka. He filled two thirds of my cup with Mountain Dew and the rest with vodka, but he filled his cup the opposite amount. "Mister this is so delicious" I said.

"Baby,call me Mark" he said. I was taken aback, I'm his baby. I had decided not to drink, so I just had pop.

We sat in silence for the rest of dinner. When we finished I got up ready to leave, when my back hit a wall with force.

My hands were over my head while soft lips smashed onto mine. Hands trailed my sides, leaving me to shudder in my own sk- "hello earth to (y/n), (Y/N)!"

"Huh what?" I realized that I had zoned out. "Oh sorry Mark" I said and I saw confusion cross his face.

"How do you know my name?" He said.

"You told m-" I trailed off realizing where I was, in his car. "I must have seen it at school or something"

"Okay well... let's go inside" he said taking my hand as we walked towards the door. When we entered instead of spaghetti it was tortellini.

I sat down smiling at Mark. "What's your next move professor?" I asked him with a devilish smile that stretched from ear to ear.

"Well let's see, I grab your hands and push you against the wall" he said doing these actions forcefully.

I whispered sexually into his ear "and what next sir?"

"I kiss you shoving my tongue down your throat" he said.

"Wha-" I was cut short by a very forceful tongue. While we kissed a hand went up and down my thigh, squeezing when the moment felt right, which received moans that went from my mouth to his. I felt his lips turn up as he released my hands and grabbed my ass. He pulled me off the floor, leaving my heels there.

He carried me towards the kitchen counter. He set me down and spread my legs as wide as they would go. I started unbuttoning his  suit jacket. Once that hit the floor I pulled off his tie and ripped his shirt off.

He unzipped my dress and pulled it off which revealed my black lace bra and panties. He suddenly turned me around and he was tying my hands together with his tie. I was once again turned around and kissed roughly by soft lips. I was picked up again and carried up the stairs.

Our lips parted and I was thrown onto the bed. He grabbed my back forcing me to see the tent that was his boxers. I used my teeth to pull them down and when my head came up my hair was being pulled and my head was moved back and forth. My gag reflex went every time he went all the way in. He moaned and suddenly stopped.

My back was laid on the bed while he put on a condom with ease. He rammed in hard and fast. I screamed and he smirked. Soon my screams of pain turned into moans of pleasure. I arched my back as high as it would go. I felt something in the pit of my stomach that grew quickly and before I knew it my back fell and my legs became jelly, but two hands were put under me and he kept going. I kept yelling at him to stop "Stop Stop STOP" but he wouldn't.

When he finally stopped he stood over me and I started loosening the tie. When I finished I got my hands out and slapped him. He held his cheek and stuck out his bottom lip. I grabbed my underwear and walked downstairs to get my dress. Once I was dressed I called a taxi and waited for it at the front door. Once it got here I turned around to see Mark in a tee shirt and jeans smiling at me. I leaned up and kissed his cheek that I had slapped and I waved while I ran to the curb.