1

Chapter 1: First day as a senior

Authors note: This book is inspired by a book by Cutiplier called teasing Mr.Fishbach. I love her books so please go check them out!

-----------------------------------------

Beep-Beep
My alarm went off loudly at 5:45 am. I quickly got up grabbing a black v-neck shirt with short sleeves and was slightly see-through so people could slightly make out my black bra. The shirt was tight and showed quite a bit of cleavage. I squeezed my size 10 butt into a size 4 pair of skinny jeans and wore a pair of blue low top converse.

I walked to the bathroom to put on makeup. Looking in the mirror I smiled at myself remembering how I was called the school slut and I did fit the image.

I put on black eyeshadow and eyeliner. I put on my mascara that made my (e/c) eyes pop. I added some hot pink lipstick just because it went well with what I had on.
I decided not to do anything with my hair but brush it.

I ran out the door, grasping the handle of my bag and got in the car. I parked my car and got out to have lots of eyes on me, which made me giggle to myself.

I walked inside to see my bestie Dani waving at me. "Hey bitch," she said playfully.

"Sup hoe" I replied grabbing my schedule from my bag "do we have any classes together" I asked her.

"Hmm" she thought aloud looking at our schedules "nope, that sucks" she looked a little sad, then her mouth turned into a devilish smile "did you have sex at all"

" No Dani, I don't have sex for a living" I said frowning. Dani and I just walked through the halls when the bell finally rang and we went our separate ways.

I walked into history and to my surprise I was the first one there besides the teacher who was facing the whiteboard. I decided to sit front and center. As the teacher turned around I noticed how young he was.

He wore a white dress shirt and a black tie with black pants. His black hair was perfect and so was his stubble. We made eye contact and I noticed how his rectangular glasses went quite well with his chocolate eyes. "Hello miss, I'm Mr.Fishbach"

"Uh hi, I'm (y/n)" putting my hand out to shake his.

"Alright well don't talk in class, I'm pretty strict" he said frowning "and don't wear clothes like that to school" he sat at his desk as everyone else entered and the bell rang.

"Alright today we are writing about our selfs so I can know who you are" he told the class "come up to my desk to get a paper"

We all got in line, and I was last. While I waited in line I pulled my shirt down a bit so he could slightly see my bra. Once I got to his desk he looked me over raising an eyebrow and handed me a paper. His eyes never left me, so as I walked back to my desk I dropped my paper and bent down, giving him a nice image of my ass.

After an hour of writing about myself I added my number at the end with hearts around it.

The bell rang and I walked up to Mr.Fishbach's desk setting my paper down as I winked at him and walked out of the room.