Chapter Seven- Audri

Jezleen and I tiptoed into the library, and peeked over a dusty bookshelf to see who was here. Why would someone be here this late at night? I asked myself. Unless...unless they wanted to find something. I squinted, trying to see the figure. I wasn't too surprised to see Scarlet hunched over an old leathery book.I mean, Jezleen had said she was a freak...

 What on Earth could she be looking for? I thought. "What if it's not  Earthly?" a small voice whispered. I turned my head to see the little girl in the white dress again. She giggled when I saw her and brushed her nearly invisible hand on the shelf, making dust particled fly into my nose.

I tried to hold back a sneeze. If I made any noise, we would be caught, and Jezleen would be angry, and Scarlet would find us, and....

Suddenly, the sneeze passed, and I breathed a silent sigh of relief.

But, then, it abruptly came back.

"A-chew!" I squeaked, immediatly feeling my face flush. 

Scarlet spun around, snatching up her candle. "Show yourselves!" she commanded in a voice that would scare a pitbull.

Jezleen gave me a small glare before climbing down from the bookshelf, leaving me to . I scurried behind her out of the shadows and entered the light. Scarlet raised an eyebrow as she looked us over. Well, looked Jezleen  over. I could almost feel the tension and hatred between them. 

"Hey, I finally hear your voice, freak. Now, care to share what's so important?" Jezleen asked. I didn't like how she appointed Scarlet. Freak? I thought she said she was a freak, too... It didn't make sense.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Scarlet pointed to the book and said, "I think I know what they put in those pills they give us."

After reading the book and heading back to my tiny room, I lay on my bed, not able to fall asleep. This whole thing should've been too much for a girl my age, but somehow, I took it all well. Maybe it was the fact I was in the bloodline of people who claimed to see ghosts, so I was used to all the Paranormal-ness.

Or maybe, I thought,starting to drift off to sleep, It's because my friends are going through it with me.

sooooooooooooo??????

GLOWIE OUT!

-Glow