Chapter One-Audri

Hey guys glow here and GUESS WHAT???? Daydreamer dropped outta the story!!! WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!boohoo, boohoo....

Anyway, NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

AUDRI

I was lead out of the room by the nurses when I bumped into a girl. A girl who looked familiar.....

The eyes. She had the eyes. Witch eyes, my father called them. Her eyes were so...

"Mystical," I sighed as I was pulled away. Witch Eyes stared me down until I turned a corner. I saw a girl in a room talking to air, but when she saw me and the nurses, she quickly pretended to look busy by fiddling with her dress.

I mouthed to her, 'I saw that,' and her eyes widened. "Don't tell anyone," a small voice whispered. It wasn't her, I could tell. I looked around, and spotted that little blond girl again, but when she was found, she vanished.

I blinked a few times. What was happening? What was this place? Who were those other people?

I was lead to a small white room with two other matching rooms next to it. A redheaded boy, about thirteen, was in one of them. The other was empty.Just as I was lead into the room and told to sit down and do not leave the room, Witch Eyes came from around a turn. She looked shocked to see me, but walked to the empty room next to me and sat on the bed.

I watched Witch Eyes draw for the next two hours through a fault in the wall, and sometimes she would talk to air, just like the other girl did. Just as she started to talk to nothing, she caught my eye. She stopped in the middle of her sentence and made no facial expression, just stared me down again. I pulled away from the crack and hesitantly walked to Witch Eye's room. She was surprised, I could tell, but she kept a Poker Face on and watched me.

I stuck out my hand."Hi. I'm Audri."

Witch Eyes glanced at my hand. I slowly lowered it.

I started to go back to my room when I heard a voice. "We don't get new people in Hell."

I rushed back to her."Is that where we are? If not, where are we? I don't remember anything except a bright light and POOF! I was here! I hardly remember my parents and all, but..."

"Whoa, whoa, New Girl! You sound like you're a hyped up kinder gardener who was offered a juice box!" she chuckled."I'm Jezleen." She smiled.

I sighed. "It's nice to meet you, Jezleen! Can you PLEASE tell me what's going on?"

Jezleen shrugged. "This is an asylum for the critically insane. No one knows how we got here. But uh.." Jezleen leaned in real close and whispered,"Have you seen the ghosts yet?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOO???? Y'ALL LIKEY????

SEE YA,

-glowie