To kill a werewolf

Stiles POV

Malia and I were walking through the woods trying to find the shack again. I needed to put back the necklace I took before the huntress came looking for it. I heard our rustle in the trees and felt like I was being watched. I looked behind me. Nothing there. I shook off the feeling and continued walking. Out of nowhere the huntress jumped off from the trees and lands right in front of us.

"Care for a round two?" She asked sinisterly glowing her eyes.

"Call Scott." Was all Malia said before she began fighting off the shape shifter.

I ran back to my jeep and quickly unlocked my phone.

"Scotty." I stated nervously.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Just get the pack and bring them to the shack. Hurry Scott." I finished and hung up. I swiftly ran back to Malia and hid behind a bush. The hunters then looked dead at me.

Malia POV

"Think I wouldn't see you? Human?" She laughed at Stiles.

"No. He knows you can't hurt him." A voice stated. We all looked at who the voice was coming from. Scott. Isaac then jumps in front of the huntress quickly followed by the three Omega's.

"That's all you've got?" the Shape shifter said with a laugh.

"They have us." A voice from the woods said.

Kira came out swinging her katana around, Liam glowing his eyes, and Lydia with a gun. Where did she learn that? I thought as Lydia shot near the huntress. Lydia still looked a bit shaky.

Suddenly Derek and Braden also joined us. Braden with a bigger gun than Lydia and Derek with his icy blue eyes matching mine.

"I'm an alpha now." The shape-shifter stated braggingly.

"I am too." Scott answered. "A true alpha." He finished flashing his red eyes and growing out his claws.

Everyone began slashing at each other. Me included. Lydia and Stiles were in the back, Lydia always ready to throw another shot. Kira was still swinging her katana around, hitting the huntress sometimes and missing others. Matthew and Grayson tried to keep Dawn as far away as possible. Obviously not succeeding because Dawn wanted to help. Isaac, Liam and I were scratching her with our claws. Scott and Derek did the same but more forcefully. Braedan shooting and aiming perfectly at the huntress. She got shot a couple times but quickly recovered. I then felt blood all over me. I turned and the shape shifters neck was slashed open. And who you ask is the culprit. Derek Hale himself. It was quiet for a while until we heard her breath. She gasped for air. Her eyes were red for a split second and I managed to catch it. Isn't the werewolf supposed to be dead? 

Scott sighed loudly.

"It's okay. It's almost over." Matthew reassured Dawn who was clutching him. Grayson rubbing her back.

Was everything okay?

*****************************

Back at Stiles house I sat on his bed to think.

"What's bothering you?" he asked. He laid next to me.

"I just don't want him to take me," I didn't say a name but he knew who I was talking about. "But I don't want to lose him." This problem has been gnawing away at me all week. 

"You need to tell him Malia. He needs to know. Everything." he responded.

"I know, but how do think he'll react to having a were coyote as a daughter." I asked frustrated.

"He won't think any less of you, Malia." He reassured me. Before I could even respond someone knocked on the door. Stiles pecked me on the lips before saying, "Come in." When he said that Scott walked in.

"We need to go over the plan." He explained.

"Isn't the plan Derek killing her?" I asked.

"Just come downstairs." He said.

Stiles and I sighed before heading downstairs.

"I think there's something you guys should know." I stated once I reached the bottom of the stairs. Stiles looked at me with a worried face. "When Derek killed her, he didn't kill the werewolf." I said bluntly.

"What are you talking about?" Isaac asked.

"When Derek slashed her throat, her eyes shown red after." I explained.

"So?" Matthew asked pressuring me to continue.

"So, he killed the coyote, not the wolf." I continued.

"So your saying she converted into a coyote before we, um, Derek killed her?" Scott questioned.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." I finished.

"Derek just left." Scott stated.

"To kill her?!" I shouted.

"Yes." He managed to spill out.

"He can't take on an alpha!" I yelled.

"We need to find him." Scott responded and we left. No questions asked.

*********************************

Stiles POV

We got to the shack just in time to see Derek's confused face as he see's the red eyes the huntress possesses.

"Derek!" Scott shouted and ran to him. He pushed Derek out of the way and at that moment the huntress tried to scratch Scott. He grabbed her hand before she can do any damage. He held her hand tightly. She tried swinging with her other hand but Scott caught that too. Scott kicked her down with his legs and she fell. She tried to move away but was restricted by all the werewolves we had. As Derek was about to slash her throat once again, he was stopped when a bullet hit her head. We all looked up to see Lydia.

"Blue wolfs bane." She stated plainly. That was the same bullet Kate shot Derek with a few years back. It would kill her in a matter of hours.

We took her to the clinic. I told Scott I was tired so Malia and I can go home. 

"So she's dead 'dead'" She asked.

I wriggled my eyebrows in confusion then finally got it. "Yeah." I whispered.

"Now we can focus on my problem." She said.

"You need to tell him." I told her.

"I know." She responded resting her head on the window.

"Hey," I said grabbing her chin and resting my lips on hers. We didn't stay there for a long time because I might've crashed. But when we got home we definitely continued. Gosh how much I love her. And now she knows.

*******************************

Heyooooo! Well I'm actually incredibly happy all of you like my story. Thank you for the votes, comments and reads. btw what are votes? I don't know what there for. Also I want to do like a question and answer thin for my readers. At the end of the next chapter I will put about twenty-ish questions and I would love it if you would answer them in the comments. I'm also going to answer them. I just want to know more about the people that like my book. But I know we have one thing in common: STALIA! Well goodnight loves, *kisses* - Kat <3

p.s if any of you have some song or artist recommendations I would love to hear them. I need new music. I've currently been obsessed with Shawn Mendes and The Vamps. *-* <3