【Torture or Playdate/The Horrible Past】

Start from the beginning

"No leave Lucy alone!!!" I yelled

"I'm not going back and forth Natsu I guess we are going to start with the whore and then It will be your turn ok" he said while laughing

"No Lucy No!!!!!" Why Lucy why would she do this.

He started walking to Lucy. Lucy cried and closed her eyes. Closing her mouth while trying to hold back her tears.

I saw the guy reach on to Lucy's left thigh and made his way up her body.

"LUCY!!!" I yelled

"This is revenge Igneel" Katsumi said

I was so angry my head felt like it was filled with lava. I then herd a familiar voice in my head....

"Natsu..."

"Who are you ?"

"I'm your father"

"Dad..."

"Yes son remember what you said, I bet Gajeel and Gray are giving it their all you can save Lucy, Natsu. You can do it"

"But what should I do!?!"

"Son I'm sorry for causing you so much despair"

"Dad..."

"You can do it Natsu, Save Lucy before it's too late..."

"You right dad!"

"Till we meet again"

"Hey bastard" I yelled at the creep

"Who you calling bastard, you asshole."

"Na..t..su..." Lucy said trying to speak as she felt disgusted and helpless

"Na...tsu..., I beg..of..yo..u. Help me" I felt so many dark mixed emotions, Rage,helplessness, and hatred. Lucy fell unconscious.

I suddenly felt no emotion except for one thing.....

Hatred

I got up and suddenly was strong enough to pull out the ropes that were holding  my legs and hands on the chair.

I got up and Katsumi picked up the Knife. I ran to him not caring what would happen to me. My mind and heart was empty and all I could think about is....

Lucy...

I ran to him he stabbed my stomach, I then punched him so hard he flew right across the room hitting the hard stone wall. He got up again and stabbed my arm, leaving my stomach and arm with deep cuts.

I then grabbed his head and smashed it on the wall. He was then Bleeding. He looked at me and said something that left me shocked.

"I'll...be..b..a"
He then shut his eyes.

My emotions suddenly went back into my body and I felt horrible and awful pain on my stomach and right arm. I managed to stop the bleeding by ripping my shirt and splitting it so I could put it around my stomach and arm.

I carried Lucy bridal style.

I wonder how Gray and Gajeel are doing I hope they found Juvia and Levy. I then walked out the room with Lucy in my arms it was kinda weird because she was naked so I covered her with one of the blankets and carried her with me.

I suddenly felt her move. She opened her eyes slowly.

"Nat..su" she smiled weakly

"Don't worry Luc-" I was cut off when I felt something stab me in my stomach again making me fall to the ground.

"Lu..cy..wh..y" I asked in pain

"I'm not Lucy you idiot" the person then changed into Katsumi and laughed, "this is the end for you Natsu Dragneel"

"NATSU!!!" I herd a voice say

Katsumi turned around and I saw Lucy the real Lucy. Lucy then shot Katsumi in his head leaving him dead this time actual dead.

I was so confused...

Lucy's Pov

I went unconscious when I noticed the Katsumi Natsu was fighting was a clone. The actual Katsumi hid behind the stone wall I was hanging from and transformed into me and put me on the ground.

Natsu then picked Katsumi up.

I watched and tried getting up.i grabbed a pistol from the table and ran while limping to get to Katsumi. I saw Natsu on the floor and yelled his name. Katsumi looked back at me and I shot him. He dropped to the floor.

I then explained everything to Natsu and helped him walk into another room. Luckily I found a first aid kit and took out some tweezers. I then told Natsu to bite on a blanket. He did as I told him and but hard as I took the tweezers and a needle and stitched his skin.

He then got better as the blood stopped bleeding from his arm and stomach.

I put on some clothes and then me and Natsu went to go look for the others.

Authors note
Did you like it ?
Review it please ^_^
Leave a comment about it
What did you think ?
And tune in until the next chapter.

The Nalu Channel
Also known as:
Animelover_Forever
Also known as:
JoJo
Is now done taking... Lol just kidding I love you guys thank you for still reading even though I take forever to update so thank you so much !! :)