【Tour/Naked & Afraid】

chapter❼**********Tour/
Naked & Afraid

place:KatanaBeach
Lucy'spov

"I'm coming"

"Hey levy said we have to meet her at the main entrance"

"Oh, then let's go"

We ran down the stairs and stood at the main entrance. Levy then came and so did gray ,Juvia and Gajeel.

"Why do you guys always take so long jeez!?!... Ohhh I know you guys are in loooovvvveeee" she said with a grin which reminded me of happy.

"Whaaaaattt!!!" Natsu and I said with burning blushed faces.

"No it's not like that at all we're just...uh...friends" I stuttered

" Yeah, friends with benefits" Gajeel said

Me and natsu both looked down and said "can we just get this over with already, please..."

"Ok lovers" levy said, levy then started walking and we all followed. she then stopped at a hot springs.

"Ok guys, obviously you have all been to a hot springs, this hot springs you can go to when you need to take a shower or 'Bath', let me remind you, you can take a bath or shower whenever you would like on the day."

We moved on to the beach.

"You guys obviously know what a beach is, I don't have to explain it's better to be in the water in the morning, just incase. you never know if there is, dun dun dun..... The sea monster!" Levy said

"Wh..what?! Do you mean a sea monster!" Juvia said,

"I'm just kidding" levy laughed

"Oh thank goodness" Juvia said with a sigh of relief.

"Ok but now let's move on" levy said

"Now this is the katana beach woods is very common to any ordinary woods but the difference is these woods were very special because of a random reason" levy said

"Hey levy can I ask you something ?" Gajeel asked in confusion

"What is it Gajeel?"

"How do you know so much about katana beach ?"

"Well when I was small my parents use to take me to katana beach all the time and I use to get books about katana beach and it's past" she said while putting her hands behind her back and blushing.

"Oh well of course you and books" he said while smiling

Levy then kept talking about katana beach and how there are so many Weird things she still doesn't know about it. By the time Levy finished the tour of Katana beach was over, it was the evening, everyone went back to their rooms.

Natsu and I went inside our room it was about 7:56 pm.

"Ma..a..an" I said while stretching.
"I could really use a bath right now, Natsu....Natsu!!...NATSU!!. Natsu I'm getting really worried, Where are you ?, Natsu? " I walked and yelled around our room.
"Natsu, Na-" before I could finish I saw him on the bed with his head phones on, this 'salamander' seriously has to listen when people are calling him.

He saw me walk closer to him while removing his head phones from his ears.

"Hey Lucy !"

"I really wanna kill you sometimes"

"Why ?"

"I thought something bad happen to you because you weren't answering to me when I called you"