【The Beginning/Missing】

chapter❽ *********** 【TheBeginning/Missinng】

place:KatanaBeach
Juvia'spov

Gray and I went to go to sleep, usually I would go to gray and stare at him and maybe even take pictures but I had a Weird feeling and I decided to just go to sleep instead but before I did I wanted to talk to gray about it.

"Gray?"
"Yeah"
"Do you have a strange feeling about this place in kinda scared to be completely honest"

"Yeah it is kinda weird, let's just hope for the best and go to sleep maybe it's just how the place looks"

"Your right, thank you Gray"

"No problem, by the way you know Juvia your not that bad after all"

My heart pounded I would say 100 times.

"Thank you gray"

"No problem, good night"

『Later That Night』

Lucy'spov

I woke up in the middle of the night having to go pee. "Damn It I thought I went earlier" I whispered and then walked towards the door and opened it lightly so it wouldn't slam.

I walked towards the bathroom and opened the door quickly as I rushed to go tinkle.

"Waaa Thank god" I said man I got a headache, I'll just go to the cabinet to go see if there is any Aleve, or maybe some Advil. I looked at the mirror washed my face then searched in the Cabinet, I then finally found a Advil and felt a little bit relieved, I closed the cabinet and suddenly saw the same man that looked at me with a creepy look.

I then screamed but only got to for a second because he put a white rag over my mouth and I blacked out, Natsu, Levy, anyone help me plea...se.

Natsu'spov

I woke up to a door slam lightly, "what the heck?" maybe it was just Lucy I thought, I looked to the side of the other bed and didn't see Lucy so I assumed she was the one who went out.

I waited for 3 minutes and suddenly herd a Weird sound, it kind of sounded like a little scream or yell but it stopped very quickly. "what in the hell ?" I kind of blushed thinking some dirty thoughts in my head like if that was Levy and Gajeel or Juvia and Gray doing you know what.

But then I thought to my self and said no way that can't be it, at least not on the first day.... I walked out the door and saw a black shadow cross the hall ways, Lucy where is she?

I went to the bath room and yelled her name out, "Lucy!, Lucy?!" I then herd someone walking up behind me, I quickly looked behind me and punched the person really hard in the face, "Who the hell are you and what the fuck did you do with Lucy !?!?"

"What the hell are you talking about flame brain" it was gray....

"Sorry ice pervert, I thought you were someone else. have you seen Lucy?, she's been gone for a while now"

"No, you idiot and I woke up because I herd you yelling Lucy's name out so I woke up. what happened to Lucy ??"

"She went to the bathroom and hasn't come back for a while now"

"She's probably talking a number two, she'll be back flame brain"

"I hope your right Ice pervert"

"Ima go back to sleep don't worry you'll see Lucy soon"

"Night pervert"

"Night flame brain" gray then walked away and I kept walking towards the bathroom to go look for Lucy. I then herd footsteps again. "what is it Ice pervert?" I turned around...

"Who you calling Ice pervert you cocky asshole" it was the creepy man from earlier today

"What the fuck are you doing here, Who the fuck you calling cocky asshole you son of a bitch"

"Be careful Asshole, or the blond Bitch Gets it"

"What do you mean blond bi-, LUCY !! You BASTERD, what have you done with LUCY !!!"

"She's in a glass case in the game room Natsu cock face"

"What the hell you mean, Game room Or glass case"

"In other words to get her back you have to play a game, I'll leave you a paper so you and your friends can read through it on how to not get caught and how to win back all your friends that you have lost. If you win the game you can leave Katana Beach but if you lose some of you will DIE."

"Bye bye"

"NO WAIT LUCY !!!" I almost broke the floor with all my anger, the creepy guy disappeared. I hurried and tried and wake everyone else.

I first went to Levy and Gajeels room, I broke the door down. "LEVY!! GAJEEL!!" I didn't see Levy anywhere all I saw was Gajeel, he woke up annoyed. "What the hell salamander, where the hell is Levy?"

"Levy?!? Where the hell is levy ??" He said all angry looking.

"That's what I was trying to tell you Lucy went missing and I think the creep took Levy too, Oh shit we have to check on Gray and Juvia!" I told Gajeel, we both ran and ran to Gray and Juvia's room.

The horrible thing is Juvia was gone. I then woke up Gray.

"Gray we have to find the girls, the creep form earlier took them"

"We better hurry up" Gray said

"Wait" I quickly said remembering what the asshole said,

"The creep told me that all the people that we have "lost" meaning Lucy, Levy and Juvia are locked in glass cases to get them back we have to win a game he gave me this paper for instructions on how to get them back, That little asshole does not know who he's messing with"

"Well salamander read the paper" Gajeel said

I then read it out loud,

"The Death Game" it read very very black and bold, I then kept reading.

"As simple as you might see it, it is not that simple. You will each get 1 card, the cards are in a location of the house where I first met you people. once you find your cards you will then get to know more information on your little stupid Girl friends. bye bye now cocky little assholes."

We all looked at each other and we were all pissed, this guy has a lot coming to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for late update. >~<