【Torture or Playdate/The Horrible Past】

Lucy's Pov
I woke up to see myself chained up to a hard black stoned wall. I was a little relieved to see a familiar pink spiky hairs boy, a couple feet in front of me. I then tried waking him up but yelling his name.

"Natsu !"

"..."

"Natsu !"

"....."

"NATSU!!!" I was in relief when I saw him move. I kept screaming his name until he completely woke up.

Natsu's Pov

What the hell happened ?
I woke up to the sound of someones familiar voice screaming and found myself tied up to a chair. My legs were tied to the sides of the cold metal chair. My hands were tied to the back, it kinda hurts.

I looked up and was shocked to see Lucy right in front of me at least just a couple feet away. She was on a wall and it seemed like her arms and legs were chained down to the hard stoned wall. We were both in a room. The room had stone walls and the floor looked like it was gray concrete.

"Natsu !" Lucy screamed

"Lucy, What the hell is going on and why are you naked ??!?"I said to her

"I don't know but I've been trapped here for a while now, I'll explain everything later but we have to get out of here!" She said sounding like she was holding back tears and anger.

"I promise I'll get you out of there Lucy !" I looked in to her eyes and showed her I  meant it. I tried escaping but it was no use suddenly I herd footsteps walking slowly out of the darkness and into the light.

"Hello, Natsu" a familiar voice said

"Who the hell are you ?"

"The names, Katsumi." He smirked

"Why the hell are you doing this to us ? What did we ever do to you ?" Lucy asked

"Oh Lucy Lucy Lucy, if only you would know what happened a couple of years ago.... Tell me have you ever herd off the name Igneel" he says with his evil prick face.

"Yeah what about him ?" I asked with anger

"Well you see Igneel and I had a great friendship back in the old days. We had Made a resort to put families together. It was called no other then Katana beach, Igneel and I were both very happy but one awful day...Igneel decided to get a wife and have boy named Natsu. Igneel left me and Katana beach. I was running the resort all by my self. He never came back to help me. I started stealing people's money, and killing them after wards. Igneel came back one day and noticed what I was doing. He then called the police and Katana beach was closed down I was taken to jail. But I knew one day I would come back and take revenge on Igneel, One of my men then told me Igneel went missing but his son was still there. So I had to take revenge even if it wasn't Igneel himself, He would pay. And that's where you come in Natsu Dragneel... You even brought your friends. I thank you I will return the favor by letting me having a play date with your little Girl friend here."

"No please not her, if it's anyone you should take it out on its me, kill me torture me do whatever you want to me but leave Lucy out of this !!!!" I said is despair.

"Oh so should I take it out on you and torture you, I like where this is going."
He reached a knife and headed towards me. Lucy then spoke and yelled.

"Leave Natsu alone !!!" He cried and screamed in horror.

"Oh look at that Natsu, your girlfriend wants to play first." He smirked