Chapter 13

Autumn's P.O.V.

"It's almost been a month," Andy stated, "What are you gonna do?"

I looked at him and thought about his question. A month went by too fast and I was kind of nervous. I know I want to be with him but I'm scared kind of... I told Andy and he nodded his head in understanding. "Well what are you scared of?"

"Getting hurt," I mumbled. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and massaged my arm gently. "Don't be," he simply answered. "I feel like I'm lying to him, Andy! I feel like everyday that goes by I'm lying to him more and more. I almost regret telling him that I love him because that's just going to make the truth that much harder!" 

"Hey! Look at me!" he pulled my shoulders so that I would have to look him in the eyes. "It shouldn't matter how you guys ended up together. If the guy loves you like he says he does then it shouldn't matter to him if you didn't feel the same in the beginning because you feel the same now."

He was right if David cares about me enough it shouldn't matter. My door opened and Leah came jumping into the room practically slamming the door behind her. She jumped onto my bed screaming something but I couldn't quite understand her.

"Easy girl. Calm down. Now repeat everything you just said," Andy told her, obviously not understanding what she said either. "I had sex with Caesar last night!" She was hopping all around the room smiling to herself. Andy rolled his eyes and said he's going downstairs to get a water. 

Leah finally calmed down a little bit and sat down on the bed in front of me. "He was so gentle, Autumn! It was like WOW! And he did this one thing with-" I cut her off immediately right there by slamming my hand over her mouth. I did NOT want to hear about her 'sex'capades from the night before. 

She rolled her eyes and pried my fingers off of her mouth and gave the biggest smile I had ever seen on her. "So now when are you gonna lose your V-card?"

"I don't kn- WAIT! I thought you thought that I lost it to Eric?!" She waved her hand in the air and said, "I just like teasing you. So have you talked to David at all about it?" I laughed thinking good ol' Leah. "Kind of," I muttered.

She screamed and started asking a million and one questions before slowing down and saying, "Okay so how did the conversation go?"

***

(A couple days earlier)

David's parents were at work and it was around twelve o'clock. 

David's body was hovering over me and he was placing soft kisses all up and down my neck. I eased my arms from around his neck and moved them down his chest until I got to the bottom of his t-shirt. I tug at it saying that I want it off. He pulled it off of his body showing his tanned  muscular chest with a little bit of hair on it.

I pushed him off of me slightly and he gave me a confused look. I pulled off my shirt and his gaze went from loving to hungry. I rolled us over and lowered my body on top of his, sucking gently at the base of his throat. I couldn't believe what I did next but I wanted him.

I moved my hands to the top of his jeans and unbuttoned them and eased down his zipper. He rolled us back over and pinned my hands above my head. "Autumn stop." His voice was stern but I could tell he wanted me to keep going. "Please, David. I'm ready." I whispered even though I didn't have to. 

"Autumn, I want it to be special for you. Not rushed because I have to go to work tonight. I want all night with you," he whispered back to me. He had released my hands now and was just looking down at me.  

"Please," I ran my hands up his chest and around his neck and started playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. I kissed his chest and felt him shudder in response. "Please just wait. I want it to be perfect." I gave up and nodded my head, picking up my shirt and pulling it over my body.