The Blues

*Yashira's P. O. V*

"Boooorrrreeeeddddd......., " I whined for the millionth time. At first the teacher was annoyed by it but he learned to ignore it.

Then finally, the bell rang signaling that it was break time. "Whoo hoo!", I cheered.

"Hey, Shira. I know your new and all, but can you go and get some fireworks for the festival from the fireworks shop in town. We sent Shiro to get some but when he came back he didn't have them and everyone else is to busy to get them. Please!?" ,Kukuri asked me with pleading eyes.

"Sure! If it means I can leave this hell hole! " ,I said with a smile.

"Oh thank you! Thank you so much! Here is a list of what we need and the money for it, " she said handing me an envelope with a bunch of items written on it. I looked inside to see a wad of cash.

"Kay I'll see if Shiro will go with me, " I said. I then turned my head to the side and saw Yashiro starring at me.

"Something wrong? " ,I asked.

"N-no.... I was just wondering if what you said earlier was true...., " he stuttered.

I stared at him with emotionless eyes for a minute before finally speaking. "What's it to you? Don't believe me.? "

"Ah, no... It's not that... It's just I can't remember my past either...., " he said.

"Neko thinks new girl looks like Shiro! ",a girl with long pink hair chirped as she jumped up onto the desk and got all up in my face. "See! See!" ,she squealed as she lifted my hair.

"She does indeed look like him.... ," this dude with long hair and carrying a......Sword? Said.

"Uh.... Who are you guys? " ,I asked.

"Ah, pardon my rudeness, I am Kuro Yagami. The former Colorless kings student, " the dude said bowing to me.

"And Neko is Neko! Neko is Shiro's cat! Meooowww~," The pink girl yelled, bouncing around.

"OK then...., " I said, trailing off not really knowing what to say. "Well then, let's go Shiro! ", I said happily as I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the classroom.

"Wahhh! Where are we going!?", he yelped as I dragged him away.

"To get fireworks, silly. Kukuri said we needed some cause you supposedly didn't get them last time, " I said sticking my tongue out at him as I smiled.

I could see a faint blush cover his cheeks as I continued running while holding his hand.

When we reached the schools exit Shiro, Kuro, and Neko had to go through this strange supply closet to get through the exit. Not wanting to feel left out I went through with them.

"Why didn't you just use you Student card? " ,Shiro asked.

"Because you all went through this strange door and I didn't want to feel left out. Definitely if you guys were using this door to go somewhere fun, ditching me back there, " I said with a pout.

He chuckled at my childness as we continued walking. We stopped walking though as we looked out and over the bridge at the setting sun.

"Beautiful...., " I whispered, staring ahead with awe.

"Yea.... ," I heard Kuro and Shiro whisper while Neko made a 'hmm' sound.

*Time Skip*

We now had the fireworks and were heading towards the school when I got a text on my phone.

Pulling it out I looked and saw it was a text from the midget.

>Where are you?

<Why?

I asked him

>Because I'm at the school right now looking for that king.

<I'm with him now.

I texted as I looked up to make sure the others weren't being nosey and looking at my phone.

<Why?

>Why? Because I want to kill him! That's why!

<Mikoto said not to make any moves yet! Your gonna get in trouble!

>Fuck that! That bastard killed Tatara so I'm gonna kill him!

I sighed in annoyance as I closed my phone and shoved it into my pocket.

*Yashiros P. O. V*

"Are you all right Shira? " ,I asked as I watched her shove her phone into her pocket in annoyance.

"Yea. Just this annoying midget won't leave me alone, " she sighed.

"What!? Is someone stalking you!? " ,I asked with wide eyes as I looked all around us. She giggled which made me feel happy for some reason.

"No, it's just a friend of mine, " she said making me sigh.

For some unknown reason I just had this urge to want to be with her and to always want to protect her. I didn't know why but I....liked these feelings. I want to be closer to her and hold her.

"You guys go ahead to class. I have to go somewhere real quick," Shira said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Ah, o-ok.. Be careful," I said without even thinking.

She looked shock for a moment before she smiled at me and nodded with a 'hmn' before running off, with her long silver-white hair flying behind her.

*Back to Yashira*

I don't know why but I felt the urge to want to protect Yashiro, even though he's the enemy. So I sent him and the others away while I went to search for Misaki.

As I ran I saw Riki was approaching these girls with this ugly look, scaring the girls.

Before anyone could do anything I ran even faster and jumped in the air and kicking Rikio in the face. "Don't talk to girls like that you fat ass!" As I flew in the air and back to the ground, my skirt flew up, showing my underwear but I didn't really care. Im guessing Misaki saw too cause he was blushing so much it could be illegal.

I turned my head to the girls as I said sternly, "Go to class and tell no one of this. " 

They quickly ran off shrieking.

"You idiot! You know in order to find a guy you ask a guy, " Misaki said, still blushing.

"You know, I can still smell your virginity a mile a way," an unknown voice said.

I don't know who said it but I busted out laughing as I began rolling on the floor laughing. I admit I may look a little (more like a lot) crazy right now. (Play YouTube video and replace eggplant and all the other words with the ones below)

"Ha! Virgin! Hahahaha! ", I laughed even more "He's a virgin! Hahahaha!"

"He's not gonna get laid! Hahahaha," I laughed harder.

"S-shut up! ", Misaki yelled running towards me. I just simply got up and ran away as I laughed harder.

"I don't know who said that but I praise you!", I yelled.

"It was me, " the voice said closer.

We turned to see a guy wearing all blue, carrying a sword and had glasses.

"You bastard, Saruhiko, " Misaki growled.