Shira meets Shiro

*Yashira's P. O. V*

I've been in Homura for a week now and I have grown really close to everyone here. I think of them as family now. Especially Mikoto, Anna, Misaki, and Izumo. Anna Is like my little sister.

I was sitting around Homura when suddenly Izumo comes in and says something I did not want to hear.

"Shira, you have to go to school. "

"What!? Why? " ,I whined.

"Because you're underage so you have to be in school or else you will be in some deep trouble, " he said while he cleaned a cup.

"Awww, no fair! How come Misaki doesn't have to go to school! " ,I whined.

"Misaki already graduated from school," he simply said as he put the glass away.

"What! No way! He's the same height as me! " ,I yelled as I pointed at him as he walked through the front door.

"Are you calling me short!? " ,he yelled at me.

"Yea! I'm calling you short you dang midget! I mean we're the same height and I still have to go to school cuz your apparently older then me and already graduated! " ,I yelled pouting.

"That's cuz I did last year! " ,he said.

"Shira, enough yelling. Go to school, " Mikoto said walking into the room.

"Aw, but Mikoto! I won't be able to help search for the colorless king as much and I will have to do homework! " ,I whined.

"It's OK Shira. You still need to live your life," Mikoto said while ruffling my hair.

"When do i start.... ," I sighed.

"Today now go get ready," Izumo said.

"What!?"

"Shira, " Mikoto warned.

I sighed one last time before stomping towards mine and Anna's room. Anna is already in school so the room was empty when I walked in.

I saw a school uniform on my bed. I sighed again as I walked over and began to undress and slipped into the uniform.

When I was done I looked in the mirror as I brushed my hair while seeing how I looked.

I was wearing a white long sleeved dress shirt with a tight black vest over it. I was also wearing a red and black plad skirt with thigh high black socks and black ankle boots.

Satisfied, I walked out of the room and downstairs to the bar.

"I'm ready! " ,I yelled to no one really as I put my black headphones around my neck and phone in my pocket.

"Let's go, " Izumo said.

We both walked out of the bar and towards the school. He had his usual sunglasses on as he smoked his cigarette while looking forward and walking. While I, on the other hand, was walking behind him with my headphones on my ears as I scrolled through my phone. I was holding onto part of his jacket so I didn't bump into anything or anyone.

I was enjoying Pierce the Veil, Carphenelia when I felt a tap on my shoulder making me look up to see a man sitting behind a desk, looking at me and Izumo.

I rolled my eyes as I took my headphones off of my head and placed them around my neck.

"I am the principle of Ashinaka highschool and I am assuming you are Yashira?" ,the man said.

I looked at him briefly before nodding my head yes.

"Excuse her rudeness. She just moved here and misses her old home. I'm her uncle though, nice to meet you, " Izumo said.