Chapter 8

A/N

Hey! I'm not dead! Congratulations on making this the most popular book on my profile! On my profile only, it's the most popular. People have more popular books then I do. I need some new characters so look back on the last chapter to see what I need. So enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________________
You walked into your room trying make sense of what was happening around you. You decided you needed sleep, sleep will cure everything right?

"Hello?" You called out. You turn around in the mist, not seeing anyone. You start walking forward hoping to see someone. "Hello!"  You called out again. You see a light and you race toward it. It's Lloyd. "Lloyd!" You call out. He turns around and sees you. "Lloyd!" You call out again. You reach him, but you can't get his attention. He starts to walk away. You follow him. He stops. In front of a city of rubble. "Lloyd, what is this place?" You ask turning to him, but he's not there. "Lloyd! Where did you go?" You call out. You turn back to the rubble. There's a little light under a thing of rubble. You move it and are greeted with a "A". "Huh?" You wonder, as you pick up a piece of fabric. It was covered in scales that looked strangely like you wings. You see bullets, arrows and ash. You follow it. "This must have been a battle." You thought. You see a person in the distance. You run up and see more. "Hey! Over here!" You yell. No seemed to notice you. You see golden wings. "Lloyd!" You think. It looked like he was crying. But at what? You hear one figure say something. "There's no point in crying, Lloyd. We'll get her back." It sound like Steve. Everyone started to leave except Lloyd, he was kneeling at something. You gasped when you saw it. 2 wings, with blood on them. They were yours. "No." You say. You hear something. "(Y/N)!" "Wake up!" It called. You look back and flew up. "Over here!" You called.....

You opened your eyes and sat up. Lloyd was on the edge of your bed. "Sis, are you ok?" He asked. "It was just a dream?" You asked. "What?" He asked as worry filled in his eyes. You told him of you dream. He was listening carefully. When you finished, shock filled his eyes. "What do you think it means?" You ask. He rubbed his eyes, "Um, maybe your just end stressed out from everything going on." You nod, "Maybe." "Hey, if you have another nightmare, just come to me and I'll calm you down, remember I'm always here." He left your room and you sat on your bed and thought about you dream. What was that city? What was the A for? What did the wings mean?