Chapter 3

"Well, this sucks. Now I know what Loki felt like when we locked him up." "Stop, I am tired of listening to your whines Tony." Natasha said. Tony groaned. "Yes, you know how I felt." A voice said from the dark. "Brother?" Loki stepped out of the shadows. "Yes?" "Did you come here to mock us?" Clint asked. "A little." "Great you did now leave." "Wait, I came with a reason." "And that reason is?" "You remember (Y/N)?" Bruce shivered. "I can't believe she got the Hulk." "Powerful isn't she?" They nod, "Do you remember the last she said to you?" "And keep this is mind, I was talking logically, soon you will need my help, and Loki's and the agents of N.I.N.J.A." You say coming in the door wings out. "Who is behind you?" Tony asked. "Hmm, straight to the point aren't you, Tony. Clever. These are my best friends and fellow agents of N.I.N.J.A." You say. Loki walked down and stood beside you smirking. "First this is Agent Flamey." You say. Kai walked up in a black suit with red highlights. "I am also know as Kai." Suddenly Hawkeye's cell opened. "Huh?" He stepped out. "I thought that each of you needed training by N.I.N.J.A. Frankly you need sone help with your fighting so I paired each of you with one of mine." You say walking over to Hawkeye. You smile kindly and guide him over to Kai, "You can call him Kai, Clint." You say, he nods and he stands next to Kai. You nod to the nearest guard, "Bring out his bow and arrows. I do have a warning through, if anyone of you tries to break out or escape, I will come burn you a little and then you will be stuck in your cell for a week." You say breathing a little fire. The guard comes back with Hawkeye's bow and arrows and you hand them to him. "Careful." You whisper in his ear. "Now this is Agent Walker or Jay." You say. Jay walks up in a black suit with blue highlights. Steve steps back a bit, for Jay had a metal hand with a lightning bolt on it, kind of like Bucky's. (You know how in his ZX suit he has a metal sleeve? I got the idea and how to put in it his suit this is the result.) "Please don't open the door to my cell. Please, please, please." Steve thinks. He hears his door open. "Crap." "Mr. Rogers, you have Jay." You grab him by the shoulder "I know about Bucky," You whisper in his ear, "Don't worry, Jay doesn't bite, he is amazing and funny." You let him go and turn to a different guard, "Please go get him his shield." You say the guard nods. "Now this is Agent Julien." Zane steps forward in a black suit with white highlights. "My full name is Zane Julien." he says. Tony's cell opened. "Stark you get Zane." You say to Tony. Cap's shield is there and so is Tony's armor. You take the shield and give it to Steve and you take Tony's armor. "Thank you Officer Leger." He nods. "This is Agent Brookstone." Cole stepped forward, in a black suit with dark grey highlights. Thor's door opened. "Thor this is Cole, now I am going to get your hammer, because no one else can lift it." 5 minutes later you returned with his hammer. "But about me and Bruce?" Natasha asked. "Oh yeah I almost forgot. Natasha your with me." You didn't see Natasha smile and mouth 'yes.' "And Banner I have someone special for you." Natasha's door opened and she walked over to you. You whistle. You hear footsteps heading toward you. The Avengers turn around so do you. A gleam of gold catches your eyes. A few second later a boy stepped out of the shadows, with golden wings and tail, wearing a black suit with green highlights. "Bruce," You say letting his cell door open. "You are paired with my brother Agent Garmadon, or Lloyd."