Chapter 19-complete- unedited

Start from the beginning

He laid the clothes on the bare mattress that had been Lottie’s, then stood watching as she stripped the sheets from the bed, stuffing them into a laundry bag for pick up later that day.   He knew she was angry as she punched the bedding forcing it into the bag.  Her current state of mind would make for an interesting apology, he was sure. 

Task complete, his gaze followed Bree as she moved towards him and fell to her knees, her head bent.

“I am sorry for sleeping in and getting dressed,” She ground out between clenched teeth.

“and for using my first name without permission?”

“Yes, Sir. That too.”

“You don’t sound even remotely sorry Bree,” he said quietly as he stepped to the side so that his body was parallel to hers. In a swift motion he reached down and grabbed the back of her neck, forcing her to bend at the waist and press her forehead to the floor.

“This, Bree, is the proper position for an apology; I know you are aware of proper positions. It would seem that you chose to do otherwise because you do not agree with the punishment that I provided this morning.  It may have been a bit unorthodox, but it was a punishment none the less.  It is also a punishment that would have never happened had you not been dressed as you were.  I don’t know what possessed you to clothe yourself in the night. I know you sleep in the nude.  Are you simply pushing your boundaries, trying to see if I am strong enough for you?”

He leaned down close to her ear and whispered,   “I promise you Bree, I am.  You will remain in this position.”

Ethan stood up and moved to the wall removing from it the cat-o-nine tails that was designated for punishments. 

He crouched down in front of her and grasped her chin bringing her face up.  He made sure that she could see the implement of her punishment.

“I do not like doing this Bree, and again this is a situation of your own making.  Had you apologized and shown remorse for your actions this would not have come to pass.  You will receive five strokes.”

“I understand, Sir,” she said quietly.

He unfurled the thin falls and caressed her skin with the leather ribbons as he stood.  With a quick turn of his wrist he brought the cat around and the tips of the falls snapped against the firm flesh of her backside.  She had no experience with the cat, she cried out her body sliding forward attempting to escape the stinging blow.

He patiently returned her to the previous position and said quietly, “Count it off.”

“One,” she said tremulously.

“good girl,” again her brought the falls against her skin in a caress, them taking a step back brought the length of the falls over her bottom this time.  Her body jolted but she did not move from her position.

“Two,” she breathed.

He ran a hand over the now pink flesh.  He felt her tremble slightly beneath his touch and a sigh run through her body.  Then he again brought down the tips of the flogger against her flesh, three times in rapid succession.

“Three, four, five” he could hear a distinct sob in her tone.

“Bree with Tei and Lottie gone, you and I have to establish ourselves as Dom and sub and what that means to us.  I took you on with the two of them still here and was unable to train you properly from the get go, that changes today.  You will ask my permission for all things, that includes eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom, everything you have a need or want to do, you will ask my permission first. Am I understood?” punishment complete he let the falls caress back and forth across her back as he spoke.