~Chapter Six~

*NEW CHARACTER*

Name: Kayla Peters

Age: 20

Celebrity: Danielle Campbell

Addie's POV:

I inhale sharply. Niall's over there, casually making out with some brunette.

"I didn't know he was dating anyone." I say, my voice clear of emotion. I try to act casual, but I can tell they're not buying it.

"I didn't either," Crystal says, obviously mad at Niall.

"I knew they'd gone out once or twice, but I didn't think they were very serious," Louis says.

"Well they look pretty serious to me!" I huff. I'm not really sad, just mad and jealous. Wait. I'm jealous. I just realized what he's doing. He's trying to get back at me by getting me mad and jealous. I'm about to tell them what I just realized when the brunette he was kissing walks up.

"Hi! I'm Kayla, but you can call me Kay. It's nice to meet you! I heard you're opening up for them on tour! That's awesome! Isn't One Direction great?" She yammers on for a few minutes, not realizing that none of us are answering her questions. Kay apparently doesn't know that Niall and I dated, or she would probably be freezing me out. She's kind of annoying, but she's gorgeous and sweet, which gets on my nerves more than if she were a brat.

After the photo shoot, I'm still furious with Niall. I'm at my hotel with Carissa. I brought her along because right now we're on winter break.

"Ugh, I'm so mad at him! I was trying to be nice and tell him I'm sorry, and then he makes out with Kayla right in front of me! What a jerk," I tell her, stuffing my mouth with rocky road ice cream. We're sprawled out on the bed, watching Pretty Little Liars reruns.

"Speaking of Kayla, you haven't said one bad thing about her this whole time! I'd think you'd be bad mouthing her all night," she says, taking a bite of her ice cream. Her long red hair is up in a ponytail, and she's wearing pink fuzzy pajama pants and a sweatshirt.

"I would be if she wasn't so perfect."

"Oh come on. No one's perfect!"

"Well, she is kind of annoying, but she's gorgeous, smart, and funny. It would be a lot easier to hate her if she wasn't so nice to me." I tie my hair up in a bun and wrap a blanket around me.

"Let's get back to Niall. You think he's just doing this to make you jealous?"

"I know he is. He's just trying to get back at me for cheating, which I already feel terrible about! He just won't believe me."

"He's immature. If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you just move on and date someone else?" She looks up at me, turning off the tv. I speak the next part so quietly it's almost a whisper.

"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember."