King of Hearts Ch. 5

I met Dorothy in the library and filled her in on what had happened. When I told her about Felix, she nearly hit the roof.

"What? Are you serious? It's not April is it?" she spazzed and I sighed. I had a feeling it would turn out this way.

"Yes, I'm serious and you can't tell anybody!" I said and she sat back down into her chair trying to remain calm.

"So...he's the card, huh? That's a new pick up line I haven't heard before and from the sounds of it, it looks like he wants to put his..." she started and I shook my head. I was seriously trying to get a hold of whatever I could at this point. The things he told me this morning were whirling around my head at top speed. Of course, I hadn't told her any of that. It seemed like that was more of another day kind of thing. Especially seeing the look on his face as he told me...no those things were not to be discussed. Suddenly tired, I sat at one of the table and she came out from behind her desk.

"Hey, don't worry, I sure he wants to put his, ah, toy in lots of girls," she said trying to console me and I gave her a look that made her pale. "Um...never mind. I'm sure he'll be completely faithful..."

"Stop it. I'm sure I'll be able to figure this out of my own. You don't exactly have to try to console me. It won't work anyway. I'm still beyond confused but it's fine. I'm sure he'll answer some of my questions later. So you don't have to be all supportive," I snipped and she frowned.

"You sound more stressed than you say you are. You're leaving something out," she accused and I shrugged.

"I can't tell you right now. It's that simple," I replied shrugging helplessly.

"Alright...but when you can, tell me. Cause I want to all the gory details! Including the part where he sticks his...." she began again and I put my hand over her mouth, blushing.

"Will you ever stop?" I hissed and she shook her head.

"Nope! That's the fun part!" she answered and I sighed standing back up.

"My..." I started.

"Students," she finished and I nodded weakly. She always did know when I was going to bail. "Go, I'm sure Nil is waiting for you again. He is your loyal student after all." Smiling my thanks, I made my way back up to my classroom, only to find that Nil was not waiting for me as Dorothy predicted.

"I wonder where he is," I mumbled to myself as I opened the door.

"Who is?" a soft voice asked from the back of the classroom and I started. Looking around, I found Nil, in his chair by the window.

"Oh! I was just looking for you!" I smiled and he only nodded and went back to his book. Confused by his sudden appearance, I glanced over at the door and blinked. It looked like it had been crushed from the inside. Frowning, I walked over to it and bent down to stare at it. It looked like it had finger marks in it...

"Nil, do you know what happened to the door?" I asked straightening up and he glanced at the door.

"No, how did that happen?" he scowled and I shook my head.

"I have no idea. I'll have to have Felix look at it later," I replied and then covered my mouth in shock. Why did I go immediately to him? Suddenly angry at myself, I stomped to my desk and plopped down angrily. Fuming, I opened the drawer to my desk to get started and I saw another card laying in it. This time it was a Jack and it was blank on the back. Completely baffled, I looked at the front again and saw that it was missing a picture. Deciding to think about it later, I put it back in the drawer and looked at my computer. It wasn't off.

"That's just weird," I mumbled and turned on the monitor. A posed picture of Felix was on there looking very...unsuitable for school. Shocked, I immediately turned off the screen and looked around the room to see if anybody had noticed. Luckily, Nil had been engrossed in his book and no one else had entered. Thinking of all the curses I knew, I quickly turned on the screen and changed the wallpaper. Breathing a sigh of relief when it was over, I looked over at Nil and saw that he was still enraptured.