6: You Come To School To Learn, Not To Contract An STD

[A/N]: I am SO sorry for the long update! I've been just really busy lately! But I promise once I'm finished writing Ever After and once my summer vacation starts that i'll pick up the pace with this story! Don't worry, i know where I'm going the storyline! ;D

Vote. Comment. Fan?

- kelly_1231

6: You Come To School To Learn, Not To Contract An STD

Here was the thing about girls, especially the girls in high school: we are mean. Whether we chose to believe it or not, this was a fact. I mean, we could hold a grudge on somebody till the end of the days and we had the ability to literally ruin somebody's life without a single touch. This was not to say that all girls were like this, but at the end of the day, all of us, including myself, had the potential to be worse then Regina George from Mean Girls. 

And let's face it: most girls in high school were pretty catty.

How do think drama catches quickly like wildfire around here? I mean, for girls, gossiping can come so naturally to the point where you don't even know you're gossiping. 

By Monday, I already got the sense that Emma literally hated my guts. I mean, with the constant sub-tweeting on Twitter, the numerous statuses on Facebook about fake friends, and her Instagram filled with pictures with all her other girl friends, I got the message loud and clear: you are not my friend anymore.

That, and because the chick shot me the death glare on my way to my locker in the morning.

Once, I got to to my art class, however, i was expecting to have an hour to myself without the worries of typical high school drama, so when I walked into class I was surprised to see a familiar face sitting close to my seat.

It was Nolan Harris.

Nolan smirked.

I immediately felt my cheeks heat up as I allowed my long hair to cover my face. I then quickly grabbed my paintings from the side and took a different seat in front of another easel. After placing my painting on the easel, I put my bag on the ground, however, just as i was about to turn around to get a my palette, paint, and paintbrushes, I bumped into him.

I squeaked a little as I averted my gaze away from Nolan. 

Why was he here in my favourite class?

 "Okay, why are you so scared of me?' Nolan asked, laughing. "I'm not going to come to your house with a chainsaw, you know?"

My lips formed into a slight pout as I looked up at him. I immediately noticed that he got a little trim because I was able to see pass his hair and into his greyish blue eyes. "I'm not scared of you," I insisted.

Nolan smirked. "Right," he said nodding his head, unconvinced.

I sighed. "C-Can you just move?" I asked a bit too harshly. 

Nolan laughed as he stepped aside. "No problem."

Once Nolan stepped aside, I quickly grabbed my art materials from the back of the room where i usually left them, splattered some acrylic paint onto my palette, and made my way back to my easel. I placed my materials on the table beside, but just as I was about sit down, I realized that i needed a cup of water to dip my brushes in. With a heavy sigh, i got up and got exactly that. However, as i turned around, i immediately noticed that there was a person stationed right beside my easel with my painting on it.